Business Immigration Services
Once you get a residence permit in Lithuania or Schengen visa on the basis of company registration in Lithuania then you can travel through all Schengen European countries: Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, etc. BIZBON consultants assist you to prepare the necessary documents to start the business immigration process.
What do you need to know?
Company registration in Lithuania can be processed remotely (no need to come to Lithuania).
For Residence Permit or Schengen Visa you can apply in nearest embassy or in the Immigration Office in Lithuania. Or at www.vfsglobal.com
To register a company in Lithuania and prepare supporting documents for business immigration takes 2-3 weeks.
Immigration to Lithuania, how to start?
BIZBON offers these options for business immigration to the Schengen zone
- Most Popular and cheapest option. One Year Multiple Entry D-Type Schengen Visa by registering a new company. For more details please D-type visa Lithuania
- Most Expensive and solid option. but Two-Years Residence Permit Buy Purchasing an Already Running business - Investments. List of our businesses for sale you can Businesses For Sale in Lithuania
- For people who already have their own business in their origin country. Three Years Residence Permit By Registering a Branch Company in Lithuania. For more details please Three Years Residence Permit Lithuania
- Two Years Residence Permit with New Company registration. For this option please read further. We will talk in detail in the article.
Two Years Residence Permit, how does it work?
Before starting the process for The Lithuanian Residence Permit you need to register a company in Lithuania or to buy an already registered company, usually, it takes 2 weeks. Then you should start a business: find office, make a website, open bank account, sign contracts with your customers, pay taxes from our salary, keep bank account active (selling buying), making your company do real business for a 6 months. After these 6 months you should hire at lease one Lithuanian person and then you will be able to apply for a residence permit.
The process looks really very awkward. For this reason, we recommend starting your immigration process with one year D type visa which later you can convert into a Residence Permit.
Anyway, let's go further...
How to start the process for a residence permit in Lithuania. Step By Step
- The client sends us by email [email protected] a copy of his passport, living place address, and telephone number making a prepayment of 50% of the amount in advance. We accept payments by bank transfers, Paypal, and Western Union.
- Within a week BIZBON prepares necessary documents and sends them to the Client by e-mail. Client prints documents as per instruction and sends us back signed by email or a fast post courier DHL/TNT.
- After we will receive documents from you, within 1-2 weeks we will prepare all the necessary documents and will receive approvals from Companies Registry.
- When a company and Immigrational documents are ready BIZBON scans and sends them to the Client by e-mail and requests the Client for the remaining 50% payment.
- After Performer receives the remaining payment, documents will be sent by email or postal address.
- The Client receives the documents and makes an appointment at the nearest Lithuanian Embassy. Then submits the documents to the Embassy and pays the documents submission fee. By the way, the Client can come to Lithuania and submit documents to the Lithuanian Immigration office.
- After Migration Office receives the documents from the Embassy, you have provided there, the submission decision has to be taken within a period of 2 months.
- After the positive decision is made, the Client has to apply to the Embassy within a few weeks at the latest to get a short-term visa on the basis of TRP approval.
- The Client comes to Lithuania immediately and goes to the Migration Office to apply for a plastic residency card.
- The residency plastic card is issued for a period of two or three years. This takes time of 5 working days. From now, the foreigner has the right to live in Lithuania, travel through all Schengen member zone countries, and do business. Two months before the expiration of his TRP the Client has to apply for a TRP renewal and provide his tax and business activity documents.
* Once decided to start immigration by registering a new company - then immigration to Lithuania also means that your company during the last six months prior to submitting an application form for TRP has to be already running (has an active bank account, contracts with partners, office, website, employees and etc.).
The decision for a Temporary Residence Permit takes about 1-2 months after documents are submitted to the Immigration Office in Lithuania or in the Lithuanian embassy. Lithuanian TRP will be issued for two years period, or, another option: if you register a branch company then you will get TRP for 3 years. After this period you can apply for a Residence Permit renewal (at least, 2-4 months before the end of the current existing Lithuania Temporary Residence Permit).
After 5 years you will be able to apply for Permanent Residence Permit which will be issued for 5 years period. After this, you can apply for a Lithuanian Passport and citizenship.
You should remember it
- First Lithuania Temporary Residence Permit card will be issued for two years. And next time it will be renewed for two years period as well.
- An applicant needs to be self-employed in the company and pay taxes for himself during his immigration to Lithuania.
- The share capital of a company should be not less than 28’000 EUR and no less than 14’000 EUR from this general amount – your invested own funds. Later you should show 14'000 EUR amount in your private bank account or in a registered Lithuanian company's bank account.
- You can apply for Lithuanian TRP in the nearest Embassy of Republic of Lithuania (there is not mandatory to arrive in Lithuania to apply for it in the Immigration office).
- Residence Permit and Visa For The Family Members. If the Company’s shareholders and employees are a wife and a husband, their children under 18 years can automatically get a Temporary Residence Permit or Visa in Lithuania.
Other Important Business Immigration Information
The Law of immigration to Lithuania often changes. For this reason, please contact BIZBON consultants to get relevant information about immigration law. More answers and questions about immigration you can find here.
In order to get a Permanent Residence Permit in Lithuania (PRP), you will be required to live in Lithuania for five years as a Lithuania temporary residence permit holder, pay taxes, and pass the Lithuanian language and State Constitution knowledge exam.
A Permanent Residence Permit in Lithuania can be issued within a period of five years. At the termination of this period (after a total of ten years living in Lithuania), You can get citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania and a Lithuanian Passport.
Permanent Residence in Lithuania
There are two types of residence permits – temporary and permanent. For now it is a time to discuss about the rules and their implementation of permanent residence permit According to our law permanent residence in Lithuania shall be granted for a term of five years. It shall demonstrate permanent resident status of an alien.
There are some circumstances that shows by what conditions an alien could be assigned permanent residence in Lithuania: 1. A permanent residence permit in Lithuania may be granted to a foreigner if foreigner has married with a citizen of Lithuania and come to Lithuania to reside. 2.The comparable permit may be issued to a person who comes to Lithuania and is a family member of an alien who has kept the right to citizenship of Lithuania in accordance with the procedure that set up by the Law on Citizenship, or if the alien is a person of Lithuanian provenance. An application for a permanent residence permit in Lithuania shall be get up properly within 4 months since necessary documents submission to the Migration Office. The solution to confirm a Lithuania permanent residence permit shall be valid by 4-6 months (but no more) since the date it was made. You must apply with regard to make official the permanent residence in Lithuania within this period.
Temporary Lithuania Residence Permit is a Residence Permit in Europe
The Republic of Lithuania is a full member of the European Union since 1 May 2004. The requirements for obtaining a permanent residence permit in Lithuania are simple enough in comparison with other EU countries. With a Lithuania permanent residence permit, you have the following advantages:
- You have the right to reside in any EU country, and it is easier to get a visa to the United States, Canada, Australia (if you need any).
- You have freedom of movement and the right to visa-free travel to all countries of the Schengen Agreement;
- You have social guarantees: the opportunity to get maternity benefits, unemployment benefits, and health care;
- You have the right to educate your children in Europe (including the UK);
- You have broad rights to conduct commercial activities and business;
- You have the right to be employed;
- You have the possibility to realize other plans in the European Union.
So, if you are planning your business development in European countries and obtain freedom of movement, the acquisition of a permanent residence permit in Lithuania may be reasonable choice and a good decision.