1. New Company registration & National one-year D type multiple Schengen visa. BEST OPTION!
Register a new company in Lithuania and apply for 1 year national D type visa immediately.
Company registration takes 2-3 weeks. The company can be registered remotely (not necessary to come to Lithuania and stay here).
🗸 Company registration and 1 person application price 1'500 Eur
🗸 In the company can be included 1-3 persons.
🗸 Each additional person in the same company +500 Eur (children under 18y are free of charge).
* Each applicant should have to have 14'000 Eur to show his savings and investments for the business. You can submit documents for a D type visa in
- Lithuanian embassy
- Immigration Office in Lithuania
- Submit documents at www.vfsglobal.com
To start the D visa process documents required
- Copy of passport, address of living,
- Prepayment for the services (Details for the payment https://www.bizbon.com/payment)
This visa allows traveling through all Schengen countries (Norway, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Poland, Spain and etc.). For more information press and read here
2. Purchasing Already Running Business. SAFEST OPTION for immigration!
Best success rate! If you are not planning to have activities and do not want to be in a business at all, then you can invest or purchase an already running business. This option already includes an established company in Lithuania, an active bank account, regular incomes, and profit with a good long-term past company reputation. You should purchase not less than 33% of such company shares and the total share value should be not less than 14'000,- EUR per person in this case you can apply for Schengen Residence Permit. Moreover, it is possible to receive annual dividends! We always have good offers for investors! Here you can find an available business for sale in Lithuania https://www.bizbon.com/business-for-sale
🗸 Normally businesses which suite for immigration purposes prices start from 50'000 Eur.
🗸 Of course, you can buy a business with your partner and share the cost.
🗸 In one company can be included 1-3 persons and their family members.
3. Registering a branch company in Lithuania
If you are not a citizen of the European Union, you have your own company or business, which is also not registered in the European Union – in this case, you can get a temporary residence permit for the Republic of Lithuania for 3 years with a possibility to extend it. It is not necessary to work for 6 months before applying for a residence permit and it is not necessary to employ Lithuanian citizens. Here is some more information: https://www.bizbon.com/news/branch-company-registration-lithuania/
🗸 Company registration and 1 person application price 5'000 Eur
🗸 Each additional person in the same company +2'500 Eur (children under 18y are free of charge).
🗸 Can be included the unlimited amount of persons in one Branch company
🗸 A residence permit will be issued for 3 years
To start the process will be needed:
- Copy of passport;
- Address of living in your native country
- Company registration certificate and statutes where could be seen director's name. Documents should be legalized (i.e. with Apostille)
- Employment contract (which shows that you work in the company for at least 6 months);
- Education diploma documents;
- Police clearance certificate (legalized i.e. with Apostille)
4. Residence Permit with New Company registration
Here will be formed a company (LLC) with 28'000 Eur (company price 2500 Eur) or 43'500 Eur (company price 3000) capital. One or three persons will be included in a company as shareholders, who will have 100% - 33% shares each, and the fourth person can be included as a company’s director. The company’s director should have a monthly salary and taxes should be paid on time (shareholders do not need to work in the company). This company should hire at least 2 Lithuanians or other EU citizens and pay him two average salaries. After 6 months of the company being active (doing some business activities, having Lithuanian employed, and other) shareholders and director can apply for TRP.
- More details about residence permits in Lithuania: https://www.bizbon.com/public/services-in-lithuania/lithuanian-temporary-residence-permit
- More information about company registration in Lithuania https://www.bizbon.com/public/services-in-lithuania/company-registration-lithuania
🗸 Company registration and 1 person application price 3'000 Eur
🗸 In the company can be included 1-3 persons.
🗸 Each additional person in the same company +500 Eur (children under 18y are free of charge).
5. BIZBON Franchise. Small investment required to start own business
We kindly invite you to become an Associate Partner of our fast-growing BIZBON family (since 2005). Innovative business methods, reputable brand name, strong team. Business descriptions and clients you will get instantly. Read more...
Further, in this brochure, you can find more detailed information about each option mentioned above. If it is hard to find best way to immigrate to Europe, please contact us by telephone or email.
🖂 [email protected]
☏ +370 648 70776
THE PROCESS FOR BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
In all cases process is the same and follows as:
1) Client sends us by email [email protected]: copy of passport, address of living and pays 50% prepayment.
2) Within 2-3 weeks documents will be prepared to be sent to a client
3) After we receive the remaining 50% prepayment, we will send the documents by post courier to your home address or it can be done by sending documents by email only. Then you can apply for a D-type visa at the nearest Lithuanian embassy.
! Documents for the visa client can submit at: www.vfsglobal.com !
* Kindly for your attention
After people receive all answers from the BIZBON's consultants then some of them just disappear or find problems paying money because they don't have it, or often their country doesn't allow them to make international payments or other payment problems. To answer all your additional questions our lawyers should prepare correct and up-to-date answers. For this reason, we would like to be sure that your intentions are real and you are a serious person.
We are asking you to validate yourself and make a payment for our consulting services 100 Euro into Paypal account [email protected], or bank transfer. After this, we can proceed with all your additional questions and you will receive high-quality services from our consultants by phone, Whatsapp, email, or Skype.
Live consultations in the office cost 150 Eur.
By the way, you can find many answers about our services and fees on our website:
- Visa assistance (long term and short term visas in Lithuania): https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-lithuania/lithuanian-business-visa-assistance/
* Is there a Lithuanian embassy in my country? Please find who represents Lithuania and where to apply for a visa in your country here: https://keliauk.urm.lt/en/entry-to-lithuania/visas/list-of-countries-whose-citizens-do-not-require-visas-to-enter-the-republic-of-lithuania
- Businesses for sale (with the possibility to acquire 2 years Residence Permit in Lithuania): https://www.bizbon.com/businesses-for-sale/
- Company registration in Lithuania: https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-lithuania/company-registration-lithuania/
- Residence Permit: https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-lithuania/lithuanian-temporary-residence-permit/
- The contract: Terms & Conditions https://www.bizbon.com/terms-conditions/
- We do not offer any jobs. We work only with genuine businessmen and investors who intend to do real business in Lithuania.
* Question. Will I get a refund if the decision regarding my Visa or Residence Permit application will be negative?
* Answer. You will get a full refund if there will be an error in the documents that we have prepared and it was the reason for the case to be rejected. In any other cases, we do not issue refunds. Otherwise, we recommend preparing additional documents and reapplying or appealing the decision.
Residence permit on the basis of buying an already running business (Safest Offer)
We also do have such already running companies doing real business in Lithuania for the last couple of years. In this case, we can include investors under the already existing company for the onetime fee of from 50’000,- EUR, for this fee you will be included as 1/3 shareholder of the company and you will be granted for the lifetime TRP which will be renewed every two years + you will be able to get dividends from the profits generated each year + free TRP application preparation + free TRP renewals + you won’t need to bother about running a business. If you will buy the whole company, then you will get a fourth-place free of charge to apply the dedicated company’s director for TRP.
To include a shareholder into running a business would take around a week and after that, he can apply for a residence permit in the nearest Lithuanian embassy or directly in Lithuania, after that Migration department would take two more months to grant a residence permit. There are no consultancy or renewal fees! We do have such an already running business for sale. Please get in touch with us for the latest offers.
Here you can find an available business for sale: https://www.bizbon.com/business-for-sale
Residence permit on the basis of branch company registration
A permit to reside in Lithuania for 3 years when registering a branch company. If you are not a citizen of the European Union, you have your own company and business which is active not less than 2 years, which is also not registered in the European Union – in this case, you can get a temporary residence permit for the Republic of Lithuania for 3 years with a possibility to extend it. It is not necessary to work for 6 months before applying for a residence permit and it is not necessary to employ Lithuanian citizens.
How to do it?
The Immigration Law indicates that an alien who has registered a company or an agency whose founder is a foreign company has a right to send his employees to Lithuania who would work in this company and obtain a permit to reside in Lithuania for up to 3 years. The license can then be renewed for another 3 years.
The process of obtaining a temporary residence permit takes about 2 months. Including company registration and preparation of additional documents.
You can also bring your family members. They can apply for temporary residence permits at the same time as you. They will be issued temporary residence permits for the same period as your temporary residence permit.
For the first temporary residence permit, you must apply at the Lithuanian Embassy, which is not located in the territory of the EU Member States. In this case, BIZBON’s lawyers will make a package of documents and send it by registered mail to your home address. Documents will need to be signed and delivered personally to the nearest Lithuanian Embassy.
Business registration would take around 2-4 weeks after that we will prepare the necessary application forms to apply for a residence permit after documents submission Migration department will take another 2 months to grant you a Temporary Residence Permit (TRP). Expenses After receiving the TRP card under the above-described basis applicant would need to cover his monthly salary taxes and hire at least 1 Lithuanian worker (monthly salary depends on a position but it should not be lower than minimal).
Residence permit on the basis of doing business - New Company Registration
The applicant will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- The company has to have an active business history for the last six months before submitting an application form for TRP;
- The share capital of this company should be not less than 28'000 Eur
- There have to be employed at least two Lithuanian workers in the company (at least a few weeks before submitting the application form for TRP);
- The applicant has to have not less than 14’000,- EUR share capital value and not less than 1/3 of share capital or has to be a director of such company without having any share part in it (in this case we can apply a total of 4 investors (3 shareholders + 1 director) under one company and other foreigners can be included only on the basis of work permit).
- The applicant will have to buy social insurance for one year (around 100,- EUR per year)
- The applicant will have to provide an approved bank statement with at least 5000 EUR remaining balance to show sufficient funds to live in Lithuania;
- The first TRP card will be issued for two years and other times it will be renewed for two years;
- Applicant needs to be self-employed in the company and pay taxes for himself;
- To maintain a TRP card it’s enough to own not less than 33% share parts of the company in which at least two Lithuanians or other EU national citizen is employed and paid with two average Lithuanian salaries and the share capital is not less than 14’000 EUR per each investor, nothing more.
Also here can be included one more foreigner and get Temporary Residence Permit on the basis that he is a director of such company, in this case, there would be additional expenses to cover director minimal salary taxes.
Procedure step by step:
- Establishing a company;
- Doing business activities for at least six months before applying for a Temporary Residence Permit;
- Hiring 2 Lithuanians or any other EU citizen at least one month before applying for TRP;
- Applying for TRP in the migration department or Lithuanian embassy abroad;
- Within 2 months you will receive a decision;
- Within three months after the decision is taken, you have to collect a Temporary Residence Permit card in Lithuania
- After TRP card issuance you have to keep your business running with three Lithuanian citizens working to secure your current TRP and future Temporary Residence Permit card renewals.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I apply for a residence permit? You can submit documents in the nearest Lithuanian embassy abroad or during your visit to Lithuania directly to the migration department. You cannot submit documents for a residence permit to the representative embassy which works on behalf of Lithuania. In representative embassies, you can apply only for a short term visiting visas. 2. Do I need to make an appointment for the document submission? Yes, it is necessary to make an appointment in advance with the Lithuanian embassy or Lithuania’s Migration department as well. 3. Can I submit documents for a residence permit by post courier? No. Personal appearance is mandatory. 4. Will there be an interview? Yes. There might be an interview during document submission about your business plans and intentions in Lithuania. Before submitting documents we provide a questionnaire list to the applicant. 5. How I will be informed about the decision? It is possible to check case status by the Migration Department phone line, as well we are tracking each of our client cases and upon approval, we do inform the client. 6. Will I get a refund if the migration department will issue a negative decision? You will get a full refund only in one case: if there will be an error in the documents that we have prepared and it was the reason for the case to be rejected. In any other cases, we do not issue refunds. If you have chosen an investment basis, then if there would be issued negative decision your investment amount will be returned fully. 7. How my TRP will be renewed? Each time when the time will come for you to renew your current TRP cars you will need to submit documents stating your TRP basis has not changed. 8. Can I bring my family on dependant visa? You are allowed to bring your family on a dependant visa after two years of having a residence permit. Otherwise, you have to include your adult family members as shareholders in the company, and kids under 18 years will get a dependent visa. 9. When can I apply for permanent residence? After five years of having a temporary residence permit, you have a right to apply for a permanent residence permit which is issued for five years. As well you will need to pass the Lithuanian language and constitution exams. 10. When can I get Lithuanian citizenship? After ten years of having a residence permit.