1. What is Lithuanian Residence Permit?
A residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter – Residence Permit) shall grant an alien the right to reside in the Republic of Lithuania, to choose a place of residence in the Republic of Lithuania, to change the place of residence, to depart from and return to the Republic of Lithuania as well as the right of entry to all Schengen countries during the period of validity of the residence permit.
2. For which reasons TRP or visa can be rejected?
Mostly all rejections are because of very simple things. When you are going to apply for visa or TRP you should know basic things: where is Lithuania, what is climat of Lithuania, what is language and neighbours of Lithuania, what is the population. What are you going to do there? Other important thing that your life history should be clear, no criminals, no deportation etc. You should understand English, otherwise it will be hard to answer questions in embassy. Embassy can ask you to show your bank account statement for 6 month period. We recommend to show documents of the company, you are working in your country.
3. How much you will refund if TRP or visa will be refused?
We will refund all amount if it will be because of our fault, for example, incorrect documents. Other wise if TRP or visa is refused because of clients fault, for example, client does not understood questions in embassy, then all amount stays in our account.
4. How many days it will take to prepare company documents and documents for Temporary Residence Permit?
To prepare all needfull documents it will take about 1-2 weeks after prepayment.
5. For how long I will get residency?
There are 2 types of Residence Permits – temporary and permanent. For the first year you will get residency permit for one year, later renewal you will get for 2 years. It means that you will have to renew your residency card 3 times (1 year + 2 years + 2 years) then you will need to pass Lithuanian language and Constitution exams after this you will be granted for the permanent residency which you will need to renew each 5 years. After this period (10 years of living in Lithuania) you can get Lithuanian passport.
6. Is there any special requirements to get residency?
There are no special requirements, but our team recommends that applicants could speak in English, would be able to provide own bank statements for last 6 months of at least 3’600 Eur remaining balance if embassy or migration department will ask for it.
7. On what basis I will be granted for a residency?
You will be granted for a residency on the basis of business registration in Lithuania. It means that our company will register limited liability company (in Lithuanian UAB) on behalf of you. Business registration can be done remotely and applicant after receiving packet of documents from us can submit it at the embassy for residency approval in their own living country. Company should be registered and working not less than 6 months, also in the company should work 3 Lithuanians.
8. How long does it take to obtain the Lithuanian Residence Permit (TRP)?
The Lithuanian Residence Permit approval process by the law will take 2-3 months.
There are two ways how you can apply for TRP: a) with needful documents you can apply in Lithuanian embassy in nearest country. b) Or firstly you can apply for business visa, come to Lithuania and then apply for TRP in Lithuanian Migration Department.
a) Application for TRP in embassy. Process:
1. when you get needful documents from us you should go to apply for TRP in embassy (before visiting, call to embassy and book a time)
2. When you bring documents to embassy for TRP then you should wait for an answer. It may take 2 – 3 months, plus 1 month for sending documents from embassy to Lithuania, that means that the process can take maximum 4 months. TRP approval decision will NOT be taken by the Lithuanian embassy, where you have submitted your visa application.
3. After reviewing your TRP application and supportive documents, the Lithuanian Republic Immigration Department will notify the visa review decision to Lithuanian Embassy, where you have submitted the visa application. Embassy will contact and inform you, that your TRP is ready, you should go to embassy to apply for Lithuanian visa. At this time embassy can make interview about your plans what are you going to do in Europe.
4. After 2 weeks you should get Lithuanian visa
5. When you come to Lithuania. We will accompany you in Migration Department. Here you should sign some documents. And after one week you should come again to Migration Department to collect your TRP – plastic card.
b) Application for TRP in Migration Department in Lithuania. Process:
1 You should go to embassy to apply for a business visa. Embassy will take an interview about your plans in EU. Within 1-3 weeks you will get a visa.
2. When you come to Lithuania we will go to the Migration Department to apply for TRP. Then you should leave Lithuania and return back to your home country before your visa expires.
3. After 2-3 months you or us will get letter from Migration Department that your TRP is ready and you need to come to collect it.
4. Then with this letter you should go to embassy and apply for a visa again on the basis that you have been approved for the residency in Lithuania. They again can make an interview. After 1-3 weeks you will get visa.
5. When you come to Lithuania. We will accompany you to Migration Department. Here you should sign some documents. And after one week you should come again to Migration Department to collect you TRP – plastic card.
9. What documents do I have to provide to get residency permit?
To start your case for a residency on the basis of business registration in Lithuania you have to provide us valid passport copy, living address, tel.number, e-mail, if you are willing to initiate the process remotely then notarized power of attorney (apostille if required).
10. What is Lithuanian UAB? Why should I require it to obtain the Residence Permit?
A limited liability company in the Lithuanian Republic is known as a ‘UAB’ (Uzdaroji Akcine Bendrove). You should not be concerned about the necessity of registering a ‘UAB’ company in order to obtain the Lithuanian Residence Permit. Registering a UAB company is the only easiest and cost effective option for a Non-EU citizen to qualify for obtaining the Lithuanian Residence Permit as per the Lithuanian laws.
11. Why should I choose Lithuania for a residency?
Lithuania is quite young country in Schengen and European Union that’s why it is not so competitive as countries like Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Norway or other. Lithuania has less immigration from third part countries and we can get you a residency much easier than anywhere else.
12. Can I live in other European Union country with Lithuanian residence permit?
By the Schengen law person who has residence permit of any country can stay in other countries up to 90 days per half a year.
13. Can I do any job with a residency permit?
By the basis or residence permit you can do work only like self-employed. If you want to go to work in other company then that company has to apply you for a separate work permit.
14. What documents include in Temporary Resicence package?
In this fee it is included business registration, notary expenses, bank account opening, registration address, living place address, job contract preparation, employment in social security department, representation in a migration department, consultations, full assistance through all residency process and some other things. Clients should pay Migration Department or Embassy fees by himself additionally (approx. 50-100 Eur).
15. Can I pay the Service fee after I will receive residence permit?
Organization policy does not allow us to give credits for applicants because we have a lot of expenses preparing your documents and our profit margin is at minimal level compared to other countries immigration fees, that’s why it is impossible to give credits for applicants.
16. What chances do I have to be approved for a residency?
If you can speak English and have good bank statement and any business background history then your chances are up to 99,99 %. And would like to notice that no one can give you a 100% guarantee for a visa or residency, we hope, you understand it.
17. How to apply for Temporary Residence Permit?
To prepare needful documents for TRP it will take about 1-2 weeks. There are two ways to apply for TRP:
A) you can come to Lithuania and apply for TRP in Migration Department.
B) You can apply for TRP in embassy of Lithuania. Please find nearest embassies of Lithuania here.
After application, Migration Department should issue TRP within 2-3 months (regulated under Lithuanian Law). For this reason if you come to Lithuania to apply for TRP, after application you should leave Lithuania until your TRP will be ready, Migration Department will send invitation letter to come to Lithuania to collect TRP document.
If you apply for TRP in embassy of Lithuania then this process will take approximately 1 month longer (because documents should be sent by courier to Lithuania). After your documents will be inspected in Lithuania, Migration Department will send you invitation letter to come to Lithuania to collect your TRP document.
18. Can I do studies in Lithuanian universities?
Yes, you can!
19. What if my case will be refused?
After case refusal applicant is issued a refusal letter in which is stated all details why he was refused. Depending on the refusal basis there are available two options. If you were refused by our fault, wrong, incorrect, missing or anything else relating with documents then our company will refund applicant all amount (100%) that he has paid to us. And if the case was refused by applicant fault like any criminal records, any bad records in Schengen area, forged passport details, couldn’t answer at the embassy questions like where is Lithuania, what is the population of Lithuania, what will be your business or any fault related to applicant our organization won’t be able to give any refund.
1. Can I get business visa, if I show to embassy Lithuanian company documents?
Yes, you can get business visa which will be valid in European Union (Schengen zone). Visa can be issued for maximum 1 month (if you never been in Europe) and you can get business visa for 3 months (if you have ever been in Europe). The following documents are required for any short term Schengen visa application in embassy:
– Lithuanian company documents (which you should purchase)
– valid passport
– travel medical insurance
– bank statement (usual for 6 months period)
– cover letter explaining purpose of the visit
– Proof of hotel reservation and air ticket reservation.
2. What is Schengen area?
The Schengen area is an area of free movement of persons and goods. In accordance with the Schengen Convention of 14 June 1985, the 25 States, which are members thereof, have abolished checks on persons at the time of crossing of their internal borders. Hence the checks on persons are only carried out at the time of crossing of the external border of a member State, which then acts on behalf of all of the other States of the Schengen area. The Schengen Convention has implemented uniform rules of entry in all the Member States. In order to be granted entry in the Schengen area, the nationals of the European Economic Area (EEA) must present a valid identity card or a valid passport. Lithuania joined Schengen area in 21 December 2007.
3. Which countries are in Schengen area?
The Schengen area is made of 25 European countries. Some countries are part of the European Union, but do not belong to the Schengen area. These are the United Kingdom and Ireland. Two other countries, Norway and Iceland, are not part of the European Union, but are part of the Schengen area. To Schengen area belongs these countries: 1. Austria 2. Belgium 3. Czech Republic 4. Denmark 5. Estonia 6. Finland 7. France 8.Germany 9. Greece 10. Hungary 11. Iceland 12. Italy 13. Latvia 14. Lithuania 15. Luxembourg 16. Malta 17. Netherlands 18. Norway 19. Poland 20. Portugal 21. Slovakia 22.Slovenia 23.Spain 24.Sweden 25. Switzerland.
4. Where I have to submit documents?
If you don’t have any difficulties to get a short term Schengen visa it is better to submit documents during your stay in Lithuania or in any other Lithuanian embassy which is in European Union. Because while submitting documents in Europe your case will be processed much faster. Other wise you can submit documents for a residency in any other Lithuanian embassy outside European Union it will add approximately 1month to your case processing time.
5. How all work process will look like?
After applicant decides to buy our services we will prepare a contract for services which will have to be printed, signed, scanned and emailed back to us, then we will do the same thing for you. After the first step we will be awaiting prepayment from the applicant, after that case process will be started. Then client will receive some documents by email which he will have print, sign and send back original hardcopies to us by a courier. After receiving original hardcopies and after shareholders and owners has changed we will be awaiting of the final payment. After receiving the final payment document package will be sent to the applicant to apply at the embassy.
What is a temporary residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania?
A temporary residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter referred to as a “temporary residence permit”) means a document granting an alien the right for temporary residence in the Republic of Lithuania for a period specified in the permit. The alien has a right to choose his place of residence in the Republic of Lithuania, to change it, to depart from and return to the Republic of Lithuania during the period of validity of the residence permit. The alien must give a notice of a change about his place of residence to an migration office of a public police division at a territorial police agency.
WITH LITHUANIAN TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT YOU CAN TRAVEL THROUGH ALL SCHENGEN ZONE
A temporary residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania is issued to an alien who is a citizen of a non-EU Member State. It is usually issued for a period of one year, though it may also be issued for a shorter period of time. In respect of the persons of the Lithuanian descent and the aliens who have retained the right to citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania, the temporary residence permit is issued for a period of five years.
Where must documents for the issuance of a temporary residence permit be submitted?
An alien must submit an application for the issuance of an initial temporary residence permit and other documents to a diplomatic mission or a consular post of the Republic of Lithuania abroad, and an alien who is lawfully staying in the Republic of Lithuania – to a migration office of a territorial police agency in the territory of which he intends to reside. However, the lodging of such an application does not entitle the alien to stay in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania before the alien’s application has been examined and a decision on the issue has been taken. An application for the replacement of a temporary residence permit (issuance of a new one) is to be lodged by the alien with a migration office of a territorial police agency.
How long does it take to consider an alien’s application for the issuance of a temporary residence permit?
An alien’s application for the issuance of the first temporary residence permit must be considered not later than in duration of two to four months (depending if the applicant has paid additional Migration department fee to speed up his case) from the lodging of the application with a relevant institution, and if an alien is in possession of a long-term residence permit issued by an EU Member State – within two to four months from the lodging of the application with a relevant institution.
The application for extension must be lodged not sooner than four months and not later than two months before the expiry date of the current temporary residence permit.