You are thinking about setting up a new business in Europe? You are thinking about starting a cafe in Spain but you do not have enough information about how to start this kind of business, how to open a company for that? Or maybe you would like to buy an already established company – like a running business for sale? Or maybe company with no activity or with terminated activity? You would like to know what would be the cost for such company and how does the registration process look like? What is to do list before setting up a business in Spain?
By choosing the right partner for setting up a business in the foreign country, starting a cafe business can be more fast and more smooth. What you need to know about starting a cafe in Spain? Spain is a very attractive market for the foreign investors due to these reasons:
- Spain is one of the biggest economies in Europe that belongs to the European Union. Membership to the European Union gives a free movement of goods, services and people.
- Spain has a great geographical location and climate. The country has numerous airports and seaports with the access to the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. Therefore, thousands of visitors from the foreign countries are coming for various purposes – business, shopping, sightseeing and leisure. So, starting a cafe in Spain or opening any other business would be a great idea due to the huge flow of tourists through all the year.
- Starting a cafe in Spain is also a good business because you will probably do not face any language barrier. First of all, many people in Spain speak English and if you are thinking about opening a cafe that would be oriented to tourists – they typically speak English as well.
- If you are thinking about opening a cafe in Spain, the country can offer you a friendly business environment – Spanish Government offers various incentives and policies for businesses. Also Spain is very attractive for setting up a new business due to relatively low labour costs and a quite easy and fast registration process of the new company.
- Spain can offer many nice cities that would be very attractive for starting a cafe business – starting from the biggest cities Madrid and Barcelona to the resort cities like Las Palmas, Valencia and Alicante.
If you have already decided that opening a cafe in Spain is a good business opportunity but you still need some more information – how to start the business or how to open the company for that, you are welcome to contact our office. Also we can help you to prepare a to do list before setting up a new business in the foreign country. And if you are looking for an already established company to buy, we are ready to prepare a special offer for you – that could be a running business for sale, a company with a terminated activity or a company with no activity. Opening a cafe in Spain can be quite easy and fast if you choose the right partners for that. If you decide to start it by yourself, then it is likely that the whole process will be less cost saving of your time and money. So, do not hesitate to contact us!