Today, business would hardly act without professional legal assistance. Companies are facing an increasing number of business challenges globally including more rigorous regulations and enforcement by local authorities in the countries where they operate. We are a team of qualified lawyers and provide the highest quality legal services and tax consulting services in Poland and we are ready to provide legal assistance for entrepreneurs, for business start-ups, small businesses as well as for international business. As we are among the best lawyers in Poland with some specific areas, we understand the needs of our clients very well and we can offer fast and effective, practical, proven and cost-effective solutions. Professional legal consulting and tax consulting services is our main area of specialisation in Poland. Among our clients there not only Polish, but also to foreign natural and legal persons. Being experienced business lawyers, tax lawyers and immigration lawyers in Poland with an excellent reputation offering legal services in several jurisdictions we do our best in order our clients get optimal commercial and legal solutions.
Poland takes a very convenient and advantageous territorial position for business, especially if you’re engaged in logistics – the borders with the Kaliningrad Region of the Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine and the EU countries like Lithuania, Germany, Slovakia, the Czech Republic as well as favourable access to the Scandinavian countries via the Baltic Sea. According to the latest figures of the business environment, to live and run a business in Poland is quite comfortable, because of the flexibility of national legislation. The national economy is steadily growing and developing despite internal market turn to West. Therefore, possible immigration to this country on the basis of the business will allow You to start new relationships and cooperation with the partners from other EU countries. All in all, there are thousands business opportunities in Poland.
Before starting their business in Poland, foreign investors are seeking to get a professional advice of a professional tax lawyer and even of an immigration lawyer, so they do usually hire a professional company providing a wide range of legal services. Our company with a strong network of branches in several jurisdictions that are well known for their quality services can offer a wide range of legal services from founding a new company or opening a bank account in he country of your choice up to performance of due diligence. Taking into account the popularity of business immigration and free movement of employees, our company can offer business immigration services (preparation of all the necessary documents for non-residents to obtain or extend a residence permit on the basis of company registration on purpose to live, work and thus freely move throughout the Schengen territory, foreigner employment services including them into your company, and etc.).
The main areas of our legal assistance for business:
- Purchase, sale, interception of companies and businesses;
- Company’s audit and accounting services; We render mandatory and voluntary audits of annual financial statements of the company or corporation in accordance with IFRS/IAS, as well as other mandatory and optional audit reviews and due Diligence. We also can help you to open a bank account in Poland or abroad.
- Taxes. Our experiences tax lawyers provide tax consultancy services that comply with the objectives of our clients and ensure tax efficiency for large and small business making their businesses more profitable. Our tax practice group is experienced in an extensive number of tax related issues. We render full scale advice on taxation, analyse existing taxation structures and advise our clients on optimization of taxation, establishment of subsidiaries by local and foreign companies, tax planning, avoidance of double taxation. On your request, our tax lawyer can issue legal opinions on taxes, tax planning and tax optimization as well as evaluate tax risks while considering transactions, corporate reorganizations, real property projects, and assist in arrangement and execution of cross-border transactions;
- Preparation of documentation for various authorities for obtaining certificates, licenses, permits by top lawyers of our company;
- Proceedings. Preparation of complaints, claims and other documents;
- Company’s corporate and internal documents. Corporate issues often demand substantial expertise in other practice areas. We are advising on full spectrum of corporate law issues, from incorporation and business start-upof companies of all legal forms, representative offices or subsidiaries, elaboration of the most appropriate corporate governance structure and general corporate advice, to consulting on M&A transactions and drafting of transaction documents, as well as corporate restructuring. We can also help you to start a new company online and to open a new bank account, to arrange internal rules of work, job descriptions, orders, employment contracts, collective agreements, documents on authorized capital increase, financial liability contracts and other corporate issues relevant for starting a business, registration of a new company etc.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts. Our legal consultantsnegotiate, draft, review and advise on all types of commercial contracts, including goods and services sale and purchase, supply agreements, lease agreements, distribution agreements, agreements on alienation of real property, franchise and license agreements, etc. Whether you need a standard contract or a tailored contract to cover a particular transaction, we will draft it for you and help you to negotiate the best conditions of the transaction or to assess the contractual provisions.
- Debt recovery. Prompt evaluation of the debtor situation and proper preparation of the actions plan, debt recovery from debtors.
- Migration issues. Our immigration lawyers will help you with an application / prolongation of employment permits, migration registration, executing invitations to foreign nationals and other migration issues. If necessary, we can help you to employ a foreigner. These issues are the most important for non-residents developing international business in several countries.
- Business visas. Polish business visas remain to be very popular among foreigners who want to start their business in the Eastern Europe. We assist our clients in obtainingof a Schengen (Poland) business visa. Since we consider this procedure in a responsible manner, the process will take minimum of time. The business visa to Poland will let you travelling, setting up business and being in Poland and the Schengen zone countries without or with minimum restrictions. We will assume responsibility for EU business visa processing documents. Good knowledge of the Polish law allows us to manage this procedure quickly and in a qualitative manner, so Polish business visa process does not take much time.
The employees of our company are ranked among top lawyers in Poland. Our business and tax lawyers have an excellent reputation in matters with state agencies. According to the situation and needs of our clients, we can offer accounting solutions, prepare tax return documents and provide other legal services and to offer the service of an English speaking lawyers for foreigners in Poland. Very often the cost of legal services for small business or for sole entrepreneurs seems high enough and they decide not to address to legal service firms. Our legal service company represents clients in tax authorities, provides services of registration in the taxpayer and VAT registry and provide other legal service at a very favourable price. What is more, we acquaint clients with the tax-saving opportunities that play a very important role nowadays.
Moreover, BizBon has specialist lawyers dealing with all areas of immigration law covering applications to the migration bodies and Polish embassies abroad and applications under work permits, residence permits or other necessary migration documents. Our immigration lawyers in Poland can also advice people who are in the country illegally and who face detention or deportation. In personal immigration matters, we handle marriage applications, applications for family members and visitors, asylum applications and Human Rights based applications. We prepare our clients for the consulate and/ or embassy interview and help with business visas.
If desired, our best lawyers can assist in representing our clients in courts or business meetings. We always strive for mutually beneficial partnership.