How to get a D-type long-term multiple entry Schengen Visa For Lithuania by registering a company?
Lithuanian long-term business visa remains to be very popular among foreigners who want to start their business in the European Union (EU). This multiple "D" type National visa is issued for one year and later can be extended into Temporary Residence Permit for two years. BIZBON assists in obtaining a Schengen business visa for Lithuania. Since we consider this procedure in a responsible manner, the process of preparation of the documents will take around 2-3 weeks.
ONE YEAR D-TYPE VISA
* Visa allows traveling through all European countries (Schengen zone)
** After one year you can apply for a Temporary Residence Permit in Lithuania for 2 years.
How to get - ONE YEAR multiple entry NATIONAL D-TYPE VISA?
Register a new company in Lithuania and apply for one year national "D" type visa immediately.
Company registration takes 2-3 weeks. The company can be registered remotely (not necessary to come to Lithuania and stay here).
BIZBON lawyers will help you to prepare the remaining documents for the successful visa application.
If you submit documents to Lithuanian Immigration Office after visa application you will get a stamp in your passport with permission to stay in Lithuanian until visa will be issued. To get a decision from Immigration Office takes 2 weeks.
FYI: Each applicant should have to have at least 14’000 Euros to show his savings for the business investments.
Where to apply for D-type visa?
a) Lithuanian embassy in your or nearest country (we will send documents to your home address, you need only to apply in person) or you can submit documents online www.vfsglobal.com.
b) Immigration Office in Lithuania. If you apply in Lithuania you don't need to leave the country until you will get a decision from Immigration Office. After application, you will get a stamp on your passport the same day, which allows staying legally in Lithuania.
How to start the process?
To start the visa process from you we will need to receive by email:
1) Copy of passport, address of living in your origin country.
2) Prepayment for the services. We accept payments by Wire; Paypal; Western Union.
* National D type visa allows traveling through all Schengen areas (Norway, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Poland, Spain and etc.)
Required documents please send us by email [email protected]
Other related and important information about visas
How to apply for the Business Visa for Lithuania?
There are some Lithuanian business visa requirements. List of the documents that you need to submit in the embassy:
- Visa application form completed and signed by the applicant.
- Visa fee.
- Travel medical insurance for the amount of at least €30.000. This type of insurance should be valid for the whole Schengen zone and should cover the entire period of expected stay in the country. Please note that if you have a visa for multiple entries, the insurance should cover the entire period of the first trip. The scope of such insurance makes any expenses in relation to urgent medical assistance, emergency hospital treatment, repatriation for medical reasons and death of a foreigner during the stay in the country.
- Explanation letter from your company - purpose of visit with your business type description and small business plan.
- Personal bank statement with the balance not less than 2'500 Eur.
- Hotel reservation.
- Airplane tickets.
- Business contracts with Lithuanian business partners.
- Lithuanian Company registration certificate.
The business visa to Lithuania will let you travel, set up a business, and stay in Lithuania and other Schengen zone countries without or with minimum restrictions. We will assume responsibility for European business visa processing documents. Good knowledge of the Lithuanian immigration law allows us to manage this procedure quickly and in a qualitative manner. Lithuanian business visa process doesn't take much time.
Related information with business immigration
Additional Visa information Short Term Lithuanian Schengen Visa
Type of visas
- Schengen visa (C);
- National visa (D), allows to travel through Schengen countries, too.
- airport transit visa (A);
- short-stay visa (C).
Visas might be single-entry, dual-entry, and multiple-entry visas. An alien may be issued a Schengen visa with limited territorial Visa validity. The visa fee and cost of the procedure vary depending on the type of visa the client needs.
In order to get a Schengen short-stay visa (C) an invitation of a legal or natural person for temporal arrival of an alien to the Republic of Lithuania confirmed by a Migration Service of the Republic of Lithuania or documents confirming the purpose and conditions for an intended stay in the Republic of Lithuania, means of subsistence during the period of stay in the Republic of Lithuania or legitimate source for receiving it, available finances for return to the country where an alien has the right to go. When a visa is issued to an alien on the ground of an invitation or according to a tourism services contract, the mandatory means for an alien arriving to the Republic of Lithuania is 20 EUR per day, in other cases – 40 EUR per day.
Intending to enter the Republic of Lithuania many times, the documents proving the necessity for multiple entries must be submitted.
A national visa for a single entry (D) shall be issued to an alien, who has been granted a permit of temporary or permanent residence in the Republic of Lithuania by the Migration Department under the Ministry of the Interior.
If a foreigner needs multiple entries into the Republic of Lithuania, a national visa of D type is necessary. This type of visa will be issued if a foreigner presents to the relevant body necessary documents confirming the fact that although the foreigner’s main place of residence is in a foreign state he or she needs to enter the Republic of Lithuania from time to time on a periodical basis. Moreover, there should be no requirement for a foreigner to get a temporary residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania. Multiple entry national visas may be issued in several cases established by law.
Among other cases, the Lithuanian business visa may be issued to an alien who periodically comes to the Republic of Lithuania to work or engage in any other lawful activity and whose main place of residence is in a foreign state. In this case, the visa (D) is issued for a period not exceeding one year.
Where visas are issued?
An alien should apply for the issuance of a visa (whether Schengen or national) to a diplomatic mission or a consular post of the Republic of Lithuania abroad or to a diplomatic mission or a consular post of another Schengen State representing the Republic of Lithuania abroad. In this case, the alien may apply solely for the issuance of a Schengen visa and only where the alien is a citizen of a state where the diplomatic mission or the consular post of another Schengen State is located or a citizen of a third country holding a residence permit in this state. When filing a visa application or applying for a visa extension, it is necessary to indicate the duration of stay in Lithuania, i.e. to determine the term of visa validity.
VISA CHECKLIST Short-stay Visa (C) (documents required to submit)
1. Lithuanian company documents, which show that you are the director, a shareholder of this company. 2. A valid travel document – passport (it's period of validity must exceed the validity period of the requested visa by at least three months); 3. A completed application form with 1 recent color photograph in the size of 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms with white/light background. The face should cover about 80% of the photo area; 4. Air ticket reservation; 5. Hotel reservation; 6. A copy of an overseas medical insurance policy (equivalent to 30,000 euros, valid in the Schengen area). Please carry your original insurance for verification at the time of submission of the visa application form; 7. Cover letter from the applicant, explaining the exact purpose and duration of stay in Lithuania (mini business plan); 8. Official letter from the employer stating the exact purpose of travel, applicant’s designation, and applicant’s monthly income; 9. Proof of employment for last 6 months (covering letter from employer, salary slips); 10. Personal bank account statement for the last 6 months. NOTE: The Embassy can ask for any other documents that they feel are needed, you should contact the Embassy to inquire about this and if necessary – reply to the business visa interview questions.
Business visa processing time is usually not too long, the whole process takes about 4 weeks. When we receive all this information and documents from you, we will prepare a business visa invitation letter approved by the Migration Department within 2 weeks and send it to you. With this business visa invitation letter, you will have to apply to the Lithuanian Embassy or Lithuanian diplomatic missions and a Schengen business visa will be issued to you within several weeks. Or, if your visa validity is over, we will provide you assistance for your visa extension. We can also help you to prepare for business visa interview questions.
Embassy Refusal to Issue a Visa
Sometimes due to some reasons, the Embassy does not issue a Lithuanian business visa. If this is your case and you think that the Embassy‘s decision is not motivated and you meet all the requirements established by laws to get a business visa, we may review your documents and help to re-submit the application. If it is not enough, our lawyers will help you to appeal Embassy's decision and will represent you in court if you feel it is the best way to get Visa.
In any case, we always recommend to our clients first to prepare one more application which will be a stronger case, add more documents, prepare a stronger business plan, make better explanations, prepare for the interview and etc.