How to get a One Year Schengen Visa?
One Year Business Visa for Lithuania by registering a company remains to be very popular among foreigners who want to start their business in the European Union (EU) Schengen zone. This multiple-entry D-type visa is issued for one year and later can be extended into Temporary Residence Permit for two years. BIZBON business immigration consultants assist in obtaining a Schengen Visa for Lithuania. Since we consider this procedure a responsible manner, the process of preparation of the documents will take around 2-3 weeks.
What is the difference between C-Type and D-Type Visas?
Type of visas
- One year Multiple-Entry Schengen visa D-Type. To receive it, you have to register a company in Lithuania with a capital of 28'000 Eur (can be induced 2-3 persons) or 42'00 Eur (can be induced 3-4 persons), each applicant should show savings as investments into the company 14'000 Eur. You can submit documents in Embassy or Immigration Office in Lithuania
- Short-Term (1 month) Single-Entry Schengen visa C-Type. To receive it, you have to register a company in Lithuania with a capital of at least 2'500 Eur (can be induced 3-5 persons), you will get a business invitation letter and then you can submit for a visa type C. For tC type visa you can submit documents at the Embassy only. Process Step by step is very similar to visa D-type.
ONE YEAR D-TYPE VISA FOR SCHENGEN ZONE
* Visa allows traveling through all European countries (Schengen zone like Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Italy and etc.)
** After one year you can apply for a Temporary Residence Permit in Lithuania for 2 years.
How to receive a ONE-YEAR D-TYPE SCHENGEN VISA?
- Register a new company in Lithuania and apply for a visa immediately.
- Company registration takes 2-3 weeks. The company can be registered remotely (not necessary to come to Lithuania and stay here).
- BIZBON lawyers will help you to prepare documents for the successful visa application.
If you submit documents to Immigration Office in Lithuania - after this application you will get a stamp on your passport with permission to stay in Lithuanian until a visa will be issued. Getting a decision from Immigration Office takes 2 weeks.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Each D type visa applicant should have to have at least 14’000 Euros to show his savings for the business investments. Later you can use this money for your future business: office rent, internet, GSM, car, taxes and etc.
Where to apply and what are Schengen visa type D requirements?
a) You should submit the documents to the nearest Lithuanian embassy or you can submit documents online www.vfsglobal.com.
b) Immigration Office in Lithuania. If you apply in Lithuania you don't need to leave the country until you will get a decision from Immigration Office. After application, you will get a stamp on your passport the same day, which allows staying legally in Lithuania.
How to start the Visa process?
By email send us this information (same for D and C type visas):
1) Copy of passport, address of living in your origin country.
2) Prepayment 50% for the services. We accept payments by Bank Transfers; Paypal; Western Union.
3) Remaining amount 50% should be paid after documents are ready to be sent to a client.
4) Once we receive the prepayments we will send documents to a client and the client can submit them for a Visa (at the embassy or in Lithuania Immigration Office or online www.vfsglobal.com)
* National Schengen visa type D allows traveling through all Schengen areas (Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Poland, Spain and etc.)
** Required documents please send us by email [email protected]
How to apply for the Schengen Visa for Lithuania?
There are some Lithuania visa requirements. List of the documents that you need to submit to the embassy:
- Lithuania visa application form completed by the applicant.
- Lithuania visa fee.
- Travel medical insurance for the amount of at least €30.000. This type of insurance should be valid for the whole Schengen zone and should cover the entire period of expected stay in the country. Please note that if you have a visa for multiple entries, the insurance should cover the entire period of the first trip. The scope of such insurance makes any expenses in relation to urgent medical assistance, emergency hospital treatment, repatriation for medical reasons and death of a foreigner during the stay in the country.
- Explanation letter from your company - purpose of visit with your business type description as a small business plan.
- Bank statement with a balance not less than 14.000 Eur for D-type visa and 2.500 Eur For C-Type visa.
- Hotel reservation.
- Airplane tickets.
- Business contracts with Lithuanian business partners.
- Lithuanian Company registration certificate.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
The business visa to Lithuania will let you travel, set up a business, and stay in Lithuania and other Schengen zone countries without or with minimum restrictions. We will assume responsibility for European business visa processing documents. Good knowledge of the Lithuanian immigration law allows us to manage this procedure quickly and in a qualitative manner. The Lithuanian Schengen visa process doesn't take much time.
Related information on business immigration
Additional Visa information Short Term Lithuanian Schengen Visa
Type of visas
- Short-Term (1 month) Single-Entry Schengen visa C-Type;
- One year Multiple-Entry Schengen visa D-Type.
- airport transit visa (A);
- short-stay visa (C).
Visas might be single-entry, dual-entry, and multiple-entry visas. An alien may be issued a Schengen visa for business with limited territorial Visa validity. The visa fee and cost of the procedure vary depending on the type of visa the client needs.
Lithuanian visa may be issued to an alien who periodically comes to the Republic of Lithuania to do real business. In this case, the D-type visa Schengen is issued for a period not exceeding one year.
Where visas are issued?
Visa applicants should apply for the issuance of a visa to a diplomatic mission or a consular post of the Republic of Lithuania abroad or to a diplomatic mission or a consular post of another Schengen State representing the Republic of Lithuania abroad. In this case, the alien may apply solely for the issuance of a Schengen Lithuania visa and only where the alien is a citizen of a state where the diplomatic mission or the consular post of another Schengen State is located or a citizen of a third country holding a residence permit in this state. When filing a visa application or applying for a visa extension, it is necessary to indicate the duration of stay in Lithuania, i.e. to determine the term of visa validity.
VISA CHECKLIST Short-stay Schengen visa type C (requirements)
1. Lithuanian company documents, which show that you are the director, a shareholder of this company. 2. A valid travel document – passport (it's period of validity must exceed the validity period of the requested visa by at least three months); 3. A completed application form with 1 recent color photograph in the size of 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms with white/light background. The face should cover about 80% of the photo area; 4. Air ticket reservation; 5. Hotel reservation; 6. A copy of an overseas medical insurance policy (equivalent to 30,000 euros, valid in the Schengen area). Please carry your original insurance for verification at the time of submission of the visa application form; 7. Cover letter from the applicant, explaining the exact purpose and duration of stay in Lithuania (mini business plan); 8. Official letter from the employer stating the exact purpose of travel, applicant’s designation, and applicant’s monthly income; 9. Proof of employment for the last 6 months (covering letter from employer, salary slips); 10. Personal bank account statement.
NOTE: The Embassy or Immigration office can ask for any other documents that they feel are needed, you should contact the Embassy to inquire about this and if necessary – reply to the business visa interview questions.
Lithuania Schengen visa processing time is usually not too long, the whole process takes about 4 weeks. When we receive all this information and documents from you, we will register a company and prepare a business visa invitation letter approved by the Migration Department within 2 weeks and send it to you. With this business visa invitation letter, you will have to apply to the Lithuanian Embassy or Lithuanian diplomatic missions and a Schengen business visa will be issued to you within several weeks. We can also help you to prepare for business visa interview questions.
Embassy Refusal to Issue a Visa
Sometimes due to some reasons, the Embassy does not issue a business visa for Lithuania. If this is your case and you think that the Embassy‘s decision is not motivated and you meet all the requirements established by laws to get a Schnegen visa, we may review your documents and help to re-submit the Lithuania visa application. If it is not enough, our lawyers will help you to appeal Embassy's decision and will represent you in court if you feel it is the best way to get Visa.
In any case, we always recommend to our clients first to prepare one more application which will be a stronger case, add more documents, prepare a stronger business plan, make better explanations, prepare for the interview and etc.