Immigration Law News in Lithuania, 2017: A permit to reside in Lithuania when registering a company. If you are not a citizen of the European Union, you have your own company or business, which is also not registered in the European Union – in this case you can get a temporary residence permit for the Republic of Lithuania for 3 years with a possibility to extend it. It is not necessary to work for 6 months before applying for a residence permit and it is not necessary to employ Lithuanian citizen.

How to do it?

On 17 October 2017 Minister of the Interior has issued an order No. 1V-700. It indicates that an alien who has registered a company or an agency whose founder is a foreign company, has a right to send his employees to Lithuania who would work in this company and obtain a permit to reside in Lithuania for up to 3 years. The license can then be renewed for another 3 years.

The process of obtaining a temporary residence permit takes about 2 months. Including company registration and preparation of additional documents.

You can also bring your family members. They can apply for temporary residence permits at the same time as you. They will be issued temporary residence permits for the same period as your temporary residence permit.

For the first temporary residence permit, you must apply at the Lithuanian Embassy, ​​which is not located in the territory of the EU Member States. In this case, BIZBON’s lawyers will make a package of documents and send it by registered mail to your home address. Documents will need to be signed and delivered personally to the nearest Lithuanian Embassy. To use immigration program, you will need to send the following legalized documents (at Foreign Affairs Ministry or Apostile) by e-mail:

  1. Copy of passport;
  2. Address of living;
  3. Company registration certificate and statutes;
  4. Employment contract (which shows that you work in the company for at least 6 months);
  5. Education diploma documents;
  6. Private bank statement with balance not less than 5’000 Eur;
  7. Police clearance certificate.

For more information please contact BIZBON’s office. [email protected] blonde milf