A national home interior catalog is a place where Lithuanian furniture sellers and interior designers can register and promote their services in one place. The internet catalog can be reached following these address names:
Short facts about INTER.lt
- INTER.lt catalog was launched in 2004.
- Good known brand in Lithuania.
- The internet catalog has around 2000 registered furniture designers and sellers
- Website is adopted for 3 languages Lithuanian, English, Russian.
- A lot of potential for expanding in local and foreign markets.
- Good for family business, work from home.
At the moment the website is working but does not generate any income. The owner due to personal reasons stopped active participation in the company and decided to sell. The company needs at least one person who could make cold calls to clients to update their information on their accounts on www.inter.lt and for this reason, clients should pay annual payments (can vary 300-500 Eur per client annually).
Price of the 100% of the company - 25.000 Eur.
You also can purchase and 33% of the company for a price of 15.000 Eur.
Condition of the company
- No debts or other liabilities.
- The company (LLC) is registered in Lithuania,
- The share capital of the company is 43.000 Eur
- Most processes of the catalog take place automatically.
- Possibility to pay in installments under the additional agreement.
Investment & Immigration
If you decided to start a new life in European Union Schengen zone, then it is time to grab the opportunity.
This business meets needful requirements for the business immigration to Lithuania and having this business you will get two options:
a) apply for One Year Multiple D-Type Schengen Visa;
b) or apply for Two years Residence Permit.
That allows you to travel through all Schengen zone and visit countries like Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Belgium and etc. with no restriction.
🗸 In the company can be included 1-3 persons and their family members who will be able to apply for Visas or Residence Permits.
🗸 All processes can be done remotely. BIZBON lawyers will prepare all needful documents which will be sent to you by email or post courier. Then you should submit documents to the embassy or at www.vfsglobal.com.
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
🖂 [email protected]
☏ +370 648 70776