If you are not a citizen of the European Union, you have your own company or business, which is also not registered in the European Union - in this case, you can get a Temporary Residence Permit for the Republic of Lithuania for 3 years with a possibility to extend it (you can reapply after 3 months once the previous TRP expired).
Establishing a Branch Company in Lithuania and getting TRP does not require to work and keeping your company active for 6 months before applying for a residence permit and it is not necessary to employ Lithuanian citizens. Once your branch company ir registered next day you can submit application for the TRP for you and your employees from your home country.
How to do it?
On 17 October 2017 Minister of the Interior has issued an order No. 1V-700. It indicates that an alien who has registered a company or an agency whose founder is a foreign company, has a right to send his employees to Lithuania who would work in this company and obtain a permit to reside in Lithuania for up to 3 years. The license can then be renewed for another 3 years.
Branch company registration and preparation of the documents takes around one month. The process of obtaining a temporary residence permit after application takes about 2 months.
You can also bring your family members. They can apply for temporary residence permits at the same time as you. They will be issued temporary residence permits for the same period as your temporary residence permit.
For the first temporary residence permit, you must apply at VFS Global or at the Immigration office in Lithuania. In this case, BIZBON's lawyers will make a package of documents and send it email to you. Documents will need to be signed and delivered personally to the VFS Global Center. To use the immigration program, you will need to send us the following documents by e-mail:
- Copy of passport.
- Address of living.
- Legalized Company registration certificate and statutes (i.e. legalized with Apostille)
- Employment contract (which shows that you are working in your home's company for at least 6 months).
- Letter of appointment from your home country company, which states the duration of the internal transfer, address of the branch company, position that you will have in the Lithuanian branch company, and the prescribed monthly wage, as well as the undertaking, that after the end of the TRP period, you will be transferred back to the home company.
- Qualification and vocational experience documents ( i.e. legalized education diploma or CV).
- Legalized Police clearance certificate (i.e. legalization with Apostille)
- You should have a living place in Lithuania where you can make a declaration of your living address (it can be presented once you come to collect your Residence Permit Card)
- Foreigner's Health insurance for all TRP periods.
Branch company registration and one-person application price is - 5.000 Eur
Each additional person in the company +2.500 Eur (children under 18y are free of charge), i.e. one company and 2 business partners in one company price 5.000 + 2.500 = 7.500 Eur.
Legalization and translation into Lithuanian language not included, address of person's declaration not included, opening of a bank account not included
* In the company can be included unlimited amount of persons.
** We accept payments by wire, PayPal, Cards and Western Union.
The Step-By-Step process of starting business immigration
1) The client sends us: a copy of passport, and address of living, legalized home country documents, and pays 50% prepayment.
2) Within 2 weeks we will register a branch company for you and prepare additional documents. The client signs the documents and sends us back by email.
3) Then the client should pay the remaining 50% amount. After that, we will send the documents by email only. Then you can apply for a Residence Permit at the nearest spot where VFS Global provides its services www.vfsglobal.com or come to Lithuania and apply here in Lithuanian Immigration Office
Where and how to apply for the Residence Permit?
- Applicants from India, Bangladesh, and Nepal apply directly through the VFS Global system
- Applicants from Pakistan first apply for the short-term C-type visa in the Hungary embassy (it represents Lithuania in your country) through the VFS Global system. Come to Lithuania and submit documents here.
- Applicants from Nigeria first apply for the short-term C-type visa in the France or Belgium embassy (it represents Lithuania in your country) through the VFS Global system. Come to Lithuania and submit documents here.
- Applicants from Syria first apply for the short-term C-type visa in the Austria embassy (it represents Lithuania in your country) through the VFS Global system. Come to Lithuania and submit documents here.
- Applicants from Iran first apply for the short-term C-type visa in the Spain embassy (it represents Lithuania in your country) through the VFS Global system. Come to Lithuania and submit documents here.
- Applicants from the UAE apply directly through the VFS Global system.
* In all cases Applicants can apply for a Residence Permit in any country where VFS Global accepts documents for Lithuanian clients. You can travel to any other country to submit the documents. List of Countries where VFS Global accepts applications you can find here:
Also, you can come to Lithuania and submit documents here at the Immigration Office in Lithuania. For that, you will need a single entry visa type C, and BIZBON consultants will assist you to get it.
After submission of the documents, you will get a decision for a Residence Permit in 1-3 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION. Will I get a refund if the decision regarding my Visa or Residence Permit application is negative?
ANSWER. You will get a full refund if there is an error in the documents that we have prepared and it was the reason for the case to be rejected. In any other cases, we do not issue refunds. Otherwise, we recommend preparing additional documents and reapplying or appealing the decision.
- QUESTION. Can I pay for your services after I get a visa or residence permit? Or Can I pay once I come to Lithuania?
ANSWER. No. Our company policy is: A) The client pays 50% in advance to start the process and the remaining 50% amount should be paid after documents from our side are ready to be sent to a client (we will send proofs of our job). Only when we get the full payment we can release all the documents.
By the way, you can find many other related answers about our services and fees on our website:
- One-Year Multiple Entry D-Type Schengen Visa
- Short-Term Single Entry Visa Type-C
- Businesses for sale in Lithuania with the possibility to acquire 2-3-year Residence Permit
- New company registration in Lithuania
- Temporary Residence Permit in Lithuania
- BIZBON contract: Terms & Conditions
- BIZBON does NOT offer any jobs. We work only with genuine businessmen and investors who intend to do real business in Lithuania.
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us?
🖂 [email protected]
☏ +370 648 70776