Many foreign investors tend to choose Spain as the very attractive country for setting up business. The country is popular for opening a new business (like starting a restaurant or bar business) because thousands of visitors are coming to this country due to many reasons – for business purposes, shopping, sightseeing and leisure purposes. Therefore, starting a restaurant, bar or a hotel business in Spain is a good idea.
- BIZBON also provides services in Spanish island of Tenerife with best climate for living. Please follow the web link to get more information how to buy business in Tenerife.
Before doing any investment into foreign country, you might face many questions – how to open a new company, how to start the registration process, what would be the cost if you decide to buy an already established company (like a running business for sale). Or maybe you would even like to make a to do list before starting the documentation process? Setting up a new company in Spain can be fast, easy and cost saving if you choose the right partner for that. For more then 10 years our office is providing a professional consultancy about the registration process of the new company, also we are preparing special offers to our clients if they are looking for an already established company to buy. So, we may offer you an already established business – like a running business for sale, the company with no activity or the company with terminated activity. But if you are not interested in the already established business, we may also help you to open the company from zero. Setting up a business from zero can also be easy and fast.
Why you should be interested in opening a new company and starting a restaurant business in Spain? In addition to the above mentioned reasons, here are some key information – what you need to know before opening a restaurant in Spain:
- Spain is one of the largest economy in the European Union. This membership guarantees a free movement of people, goods and services through all the European Union. Therefore, by setting up a new business in Spain, you will be able to reach even wider market.
- Spain has many attractive cities for setting up a new business – starting from the biggest cities Madrid and Barcelona to the resort cities like Las Palmas, Alicante or Valencia. All these cities are very attractive for starting a restaurant or any other business related to tourism due to the thousands of travelers that are coming every year.
- The country has a very rich cuisine that has been influenced by the different regions in Spain and various historical processes. In addition to that, Spain is also very open to other cuisines, not only Spanish. A great geographic location and climate has also a big influence on restaurant business. So, if you are thinking about starting a restaurant in Spain, you will definitely find your customer – local or foreigner.
- Starting a restaurant in Spain is also attractive due to an easy company registration process and relatively low costs for labour. In addition to that, Spanish Government supports opening a new business and the one that is being developed – it offers various incentives and policies.
If you are still thinking about starting a restaurant business in Spain, do not hesitate to contact our office first. We will help you to answer all your questions – from how to start restaurant business and how to open a company for that. Also we will help you to prepare a to do list related to the documentation and steps that are necessary to fulfill for a successful business start. Opening a restaurant in Spain can be easy and fast with our help!