You are already interested in doing business in Alicante? But you do not know how to start company registration process? Our professional team is ready to share our knowledge and experience about business opportunities in Alicante. Also, we are ready to provide the consultancy to all your questions about how to open business in Alicante – how to start the whole documentation process, how to choose the best company according to your needs, etc.
Alicante can be named as the city with many opportunities to you and your business. First of all, this city is one of most developing cities in Spain. For many years its economy was based on tourism and real estate industries. Even though that the global recession in 2008 has slowed down the speed, Alicante is still attractive for its well developed tourism sector, agriculture, wine production. Various kind of services also pay a key role in the economy of Alicante.
Beforing starting you own business in Alicante, there are some key information about the city that we think you should know:
- Alicante‘s provincial economy is strong and takes the fourht place as the Spain‘s largest province in terms of GDP and number of inhabitants.
- Alicante is popular for organizing various kinds of congresses, conventions, conferences and meetings for business.
- The city has headquarters for one of the offices of the European Union.
- The city is full of multifaceted entertainment and cultural objects to see, therefore, it attracts many travelers throughout the year. In addition to that, Alicante is the home city for one of the largest film studio in all Europe (Ciudad de la Luz), where many Spanish and international films have been shot in this studio.
- The city offers for the business travelers and tourists a good transportation system. The airport has connections to many cities in Europe and to other part of Spain. Bus station and central station offer daily connections to other big cities in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville. And by using bus service you can reach almost every part of Spain.
- Alicante is also very attractive for its mild winter temperatures, hot summers and little rain. Therefore, its climate and location (Alicante is located at the coast of Mediterranean sea) attract many travelers during the whole year and gives lots of opportunities for doing various kind of business – from small business to international companies.
To the above mentioned benefits for doing business in Alicante, this city may offer much more opportunities for the ones who are starting business or already has the business.
If you are already interested in company formation in this city, we are ready to help you with all the documentation for setting up business in Alicante. The process and documentation of starting a business in other country may cost you a lot of time and money, therefore, our aim is to ease and simplify the whole process for you – from consulting to what is the best business to start in such country as Spain to the actual company registration. We are also willing to share our best knowledge and experience about the best business opportunities, also to provide consultancy about what is the best business for you to buy – from running business for sale to the company with no activities or the company that has terminated its activity in the past due to some reasons. Also, if you are interested in company formation from zero, we are also ready to help you with all the process and documentation from the very beginning. Cost of the company is also related to the type and size of the company that you are choosing to buy.
If you are ready to discover new markets or you have some more questions about the company formation in Alicante, do not hesitate to contact our office right now!