You are looking for some new markets in Europe? You are interested in setting up franchise business in Poland? You want to know how to start business in Europe? How to open a new company in Poland? Or maybe you are looking for business for sale, i.e. you would like to buy an already established company for doing franchise business in Poland and you are highly interested in cost of such company?
Poland is a very attractive market for opening new business or expanding the existing one from the foreign country. There are some key advantages of setting up a new business in Poland:
- Poland has the sixth biggest economy in all the European Union. Being a member of the EU will offer you even wider markets – an easy transfer of goods and services to other foreign countries. Poland has numerous of airports and seaports for that.
- Poland can offer you not only the capital Warsaw for opening business – as it is very common in any other country in Europe. There are many good places for setting up franchise business in Poland – like Wroclaw, Krakow, Poznan, Tri-City, Katowice, Szczecin, Lodz and Lublin.
- If you are highly interested in franchise business in Poland, we would recommend you automotive, children‘s items business, cleaning, coffee shops and restaurants, education, fitness, food, health & beauty, health care and other franchises. Most of the foreigners invest into financial services, real estate sector, transport business, logistics and data transfer business. Agriculture sector is one of the biggest because a very big part of the area in Poland can be used for agriculture purposes.
- Setting up a new franchise business in Poland is convenient because the registration process of the new business is easy and fast.
What you need to know before opening a franchise business in Poland? Here are the biggest advantages of setting up a franchise business:
- You will have an independence of owning small business supported by the benefits of a big business network.
- You do not need a big experience for opening a franchise. You will be probably provided the training that is needed to operate according to the company‘s business model.
- Franchise business is usually more successful comparing to the start-up businesses.
- The cost of setting up a franchise business will be less than opening a business with your own brand.
- Franchises often have a good „background“ for doing business – from the established reputation, image to proven management and work practices.
By choosing a certain franchise can be a good and successful way of doing business in Poland. Of course, you still might face many questions about the documentation – from how to start the registration process of the new company in Poland or how to open the franchise based company to what should be a „to do list“ in order to make the things work smoothly. For you own convenience, our office is ready to help you – from consultancy services (we will help you to prepare a to do list before setting up business in Poland) to a special offer for you. The special offer would include the companies that you might interested to buy – from a running business for sale (with a turnover, employees etc.) to the business that has no activity or terminated activity. Also, we may offer you to start the company from zero with your preferred company name. And of course we will do our best that the registration process of the new company would be easy and fast!