You are looking for business opportunities in Poznan? You are interested in company registration in Poland but you don‘t know how to start the process – how to open business in Poznan? Or you are looking exactly for a running business for sale in Poznan?
Setting up business in Poznan or any other country in Poland can be much easier if you transfer all the questions and the whole process to the professionals‘ hands. Our team is ready to help with all these and much more questions related to the company formation in Poland. We provide our services – professional consultancy from what is the best business to start and how to start new company registration process to the real offers – what companies we can offer for you to buy (like running business for sale or an already established company but no activity is executed) and real process – preparing all the necessary documentation for your company registration. We are ready to answer you all the questions “how to“ and ease the whole process of your company registration in one of the biggest cities in Poland.
Most of the business owners are interested in expanding their business into foreign markets due to the wider business opportunities – potential customers or possibilities to optimize the taxes. But not every entrepreneur knows which country and city to choose for the new company formation.
Poland as the country is very attractive for starting new business or expanding the existing one due to these reasons:
- Great geographical location – Poland is positioned in the heart of Europe. Location of the country is very important for doing business. Not less important is the neighbouring countries. Poland borders with some EU countries (Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania) and some Eastern European countries (Ukraine, Belarus and Russia). In addition to that, Poland has a wide access to the Baltic sea. So, by starting business in Poland will open a great access to more than 250 million potential consumers – customers.
- Poland is the sixth biggest economy in Europe. In addition to the benefits that your business may have from Poland‘s great geographical location and neighbouring countries, the country is rich with its internal large selling market. In terms of population, Poland is the sixth largest country in EU. Moreover, one third of the total population of new EU members lives in Poland. Therefore, doing business in Poznan is very attractive due to the enormous domestic market that guarantees customers‘ interest – no matter if you are going to manufacture some goods or provide some kind of service.
- Great education system in Poland that produces high-skilled specialists in many fields. Afterwards many students are more than capable of working in international companies, local institutions, etc. Poznan has a strong academic and scientific centre and 25 universities, therefore, the city holds one of the leading positions in the academic field in Poland.
- A support from government for doing business. As you probably already know a support from the government is very important for starting business in foreign countries. Polish government is trying to create a friendly business environment by supporting foreign investments and new business. It has recently introduced several reforms in terms of cost saving.
- Friendly and attractive business environment. It is always very important for the entrepreneurs what is the environment for their business. Poland is famous due to its friendly people and magnificient surroundings. Especially, when talking about Poznan – the city is full of business opportunities and perspectives because of many incoming people and nature – greenery of the city.
Poland as one of the biggest countries in Europe has many attractive places – cities where to start business, like the capital city Warsaw, Poznan, Krakow, Lodz, Lubin and some other. Poznan is perceived as the historical capital of Greater Poland. In terms of population, this city is the fifth largest in Poland. The city is famous for its greenery – forest regions take one third of the city area. Therefore, tourists aiming for sightseeing and recreation take the second biggest group. First biggest group (almost 40 percent) of the tourists are those who visit city for business purposes: various fairs, conferences and trainings. Poznan hosts the annual Poznan International Fair – the oldest and largest event of this type in the whole Poland.
Doing business in Poznan seems very attractive to many entrepreneurs because the city is a centre of industry, logistics service, trade, and business tourism. And even though the city is slightly less appealing to the investors than Warsaw, it is still one of the most attractive in terms of investments and its reliability.
Poznan is one of the largest cities in Poland. In the city there are operating almost 110,000 economic entities in total. Large numbers of entities are with foreign capital and it is one of the highest number in all Poland. Poznan‘s unemployment rate has been one of the lowest for years in all the country and the city is known as one of the most attractive for the foreign investments in Poland. From 1990, the cumulative value of direct foreign investment implemented in the city amounted to 9 billion USD.
The main directions of investment are concluded of privatization of Poznan‘s companies, companies with petrol service, various trade and office properties. Approximately 80% of foreign capital comes from such countries as Germany, UK, USA, France, Japan and Sweden. The biggest international companies are Volkswagen, Bridgestone, GlaxoSmithKline, Beiersdorf, Carlsberg, MAN, Duni, Bertelsmann, Wrigley, Exide, Kronospan Holding, Kimball Electronics Group, Franklin Templeton, and other.
Before starting a business in Poznan, first of all, it would be advisable for you to evaluate the advantages of starting business in Poznan and to identify the best industries for you to open business in. No matter, if you are thinking about starting a new small business from zero or expanding the existing one from your own country, Poznan is full of investment advantages for small business and big international companies:
- An attractive location in the country – the city is in the halfway between Berlin and Warsaw.
- Good road infrastructure – motorway connected to urban road network, plus international airport.
- Local market opportunities with more than 1 million of inhabitants.
- Good infrastructure for business-related service.
- A highly qualified labout market.
- Good socio-political climate for doing business.
Also you should think about the most attractive business sectors for you. It is not very easy to say what is the best business to start in Poznan but there are some key investment sectors in Poznan:
- Technology-advanced production of various goods.
- Business process outsourcing (BPO).
- Research and Development.
- Tourism sector – from business tourism (like conferences) to recreational tourism (like exhibition or other entertainment activities, hospitality services, etc.).
- Poznan is also known as the host of IT, design, financial and accounting services.
In addition to the above mentiones advantages of starting business in Poznan and the best sectors where to open business, Poznan is attractive for the foreign investment also because of the ease of doing business. According to the “Doing Business in Poland 2015” report, Poznan and Gdansk are two cities where it is relatively easy to start doing business.
After choosing the most attractive business sector for your own business to start, it is very important to decide if you would like to buy an already running business (like business for sale), an already established company but with no running business at the moment or to open business from zero. If you choose to open the company from zero, you can choose your preferred company name as well and we will prepare the whole package of documentation. Price (and other related cost, if there is any) of the company also depends on that. In addition to these services, our team is always ready to give you some good advice on what is the best business to start or which company is the best for you to buy according to your needs or what you need to know before starting the whole process of the company formation in Poznan.
We will be very happy if you decide to open business in Poznan with us – we will definitely try to do our best, no matter if you want to establish a new company with your preferred company name or you want to buy an already established company. We are ready to ensure the best service for our all clients!