You are thinking about setting up an agriculture business in Poland but you don‘t know how to start? Or you would like to buy an already established company for that (like a running business for sale)? Also you would like to make a to do list before the company registration process? Or you are simply looking for some information how to open a company in Poland?
Our office is ready to provide a professional consultancy about how to start the registration process of the company in Poland. Also, we are ready to share our knowledge about different industries in Poland, including agriculture business. And for your own convenience we can prepare a special offer for you if you are looking for the certain company to buy: it would include a short description of the company that we are selling and the cost of it.
Poland is very attractive for the foreign investors – the country is ranked in the eighth position of top preferences for the foreign investments. The main industries are auto, coal mining, shipbuidling, food processing, beverages and textiles. The most popular industries for the foreign investments are financial services, logistics, transports and data transfer. Agriculture in Poland has been an important industry as well, more than half of Poland‘s area is used for the agriculture purposes: crop cultivation, orchards, meadows and pastures. Poland is very attractive for specifically setting up agriculture business in Poland because in most of the areas soil and climatic conditions are favored for various type of farming.
What you need to know about opening new agriculture business in Poland? Poland is very attractive for opening a new company for the foreigners due to these reasons as well:
- Poland is a member of the European Union, therefore, by setting up a company here you will have a great access to big market with millions of potential customers. Poland‘s economy is the sixth largest in all the EU.
- Poland has a great geographic location and well-developed infrastructure for doing business – the country has numerous airports and seaports.
- The country has many attractive cities for doing various kind of business (including agriculture business) – Poland‘s capital Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Tri-City, Poznan, Katowice, Lodz, Szczecin and Lublin. Poland may offer you more than one place – city for setting up the new company or expanding your current business.
- Opening a new company in Poland is convenient because the documentation process is quite easy and fast. The cost of the company depends on the type of the company that you are going to buy – if you are going to buy an already established company like a running business for sale than the cost of the company is higher comparing to the new company with no activity or with terminated activity.
- Poland will offer you a friendly business environment – most of the people in country speak foreign languages like English or Russian. Therefore, opening new company and doing business can be even easier and more fast because of that.
So, if you are interested in opening an agriculture business in Poland but you are still facing many questions – how to open a new business, what is to do list before starting the registration process of the company, do not hesitate to contact our office. We will help you in setting up a new company!