If you want to purchase a company in Latvia but you do not know all the requirements and rules of that country, we can offer you our help. Our employees are ready to arrange a complete package of documents necessary to start business in that country. All our offered companies are ready to stat business from the very first day of their purchase; therefore, all of them have good activity history and have no debts or other liabilities (even if business for sale in Latvia).
Best offer. Also read about how to get One Year Business Visa for SPAIN. More information here
We offer you to purchase the companies in Latvia:
- Purchase a new company in Latvia with VAT code (in this case the Client has to arrive personally and sign the documents);
- Purchase a new company without VAT code (in this case the documents may be signed by an empowered person.).
VAT is paid to the State budget by all tax payers who are registered (or those who must be registered under the Law on Value Added Tax); the tax is also applied to those who carry out taxable transactions within the country.
Documents Necessary to Purchase an Established Company:
- Copy of passport;
- Residence address;
- Contact details (telephone number, a-mail address etc.);
- Power of attorney;
- Distribution of shares if there are more than one purchaser.
Procedure of Purchase of an Established Company in Latvia:
- The Client sends us all necessary information (a copy of passport, electronic address, telephone number etc.) to email@example.com
- Upon signing of the contract, the Client pays and advance payment of 50% of total amount.
- We prepare necessary documents within a week and send them by email to the Client.
- Upon receipt of the documents, the Client prints out the documents, signs them, gets an approval from a notary and sends them back by registered mail.
- After receipt of the documents from the Client, we will have to register amendments with the State institutions. Arrangement takes about 2 weeks.
- When the documents are ready, we send the approved copies of the documents to the Client by e-mail.
- After receipt of the documents, the Client pays the remaining amount of 50% for services.
- No matter what kind of company – business for sale in Latvia or other – upon receipt of company payment, we send the documents by registered mail or the documents are ready to pick them up in our Office.