We assist our clients in obtaining of a Schengen business visa.
Slovakia ia a part of the Schengen Agreement Territory. By applying for Slovak visa a foreign citizen aplies for Schengen visa too. Having a Slovakian Schengen visa You do not need an additional special visa for Slovakia.
The Schengen business visa to Slovak Republic will allow You to travel through the Schengen Agreement countries, legally stay for a certain time in Slovakia without or with minimum restrictions as well as let You engage in business activity, meet business partners, solve personal or public issues while You are in this country, and so on.
Basic requirements that person should have to know by applying for a visa
Foreign citizens wishing to enter the Schengen Territory with the basic purpose to stay in Slovakia are obliged to submit an application form for visa at the Slovak Embassies or Official Consulates that located in the applicant’s state of origin or nearest neighboring states. Foreigners should have to apply for a visa not earlier than 3 months before the planned visit. The deadline by the laws for granting a visa is one month (30 days) after the date of application form has been submitted. Citizens from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine may expect to get visas faster, in a 10 days after the application for a visa has been submitted.
Necessary documents to submit by applying for Slovak visa (general list):
1. Valid travel document (passport or plastic card);
2. Photos compatible with EU standards (3x3,5 cm dimensions);
3. Filled visa application form;
4. Documents proving the real purposes of the planned visit and possible stay (could be Invitation letter from a business institution);
5. Accommodation documents;
6. International travel insurance;
7. Documents on financial status of an applicant (bank extract about regular incomes for no less than last 6+ months- work salary, pension, indicated other resource of incomes);
8. Other relating documents that the Embassy or Consulate has a right to request – it depends on situation and circumstances.
Usually a foreign citizen may expect to get a short-term visa and long term (D) Schengen visa. Long-term visa can be issued for the purpose of granting a residence permit in Slovakia. Having such visa to a foreign citizen is allowed to stay in the territory of Slovakia during the validity period of visa within the right of free travel through the Schengen countries.The stay duration cannot exceed 3 months (90 days) in any period of a half-year.