http://waterloomilitaria.com/product/ww1-french-m2-gas-mask-2/?add-to-cart=4785 We assist our clients in obtaining of a Schengen (Czech) business visa.
The business visa to Czech Republic will allow You to travel through Schengen Agreement countries, stay for a certain time in the Czech Republic without or with minimum restrictions, let You engage in business activity, meet business partners, solve personal or public issues while You are in this country, and so on.
Basic requirements that person should have to know by applying for visa
Tramadol Online Canada By applying for follow url Czech visa person has to submit a filled application form at the Embassy of the Czech Republic that is located in his native country. By applying for a long-term visa first time it is issued for 6 months period only. 2 weeks until Czech visa expires person is obliged to apply for such visa renewal. As a result of it You may get so-called a long-term residence permit that is valid for 1-2 years.
In order to purchase such long-term residence permit citizens from the third countries has to apply for a long-term http://waterloomilitaria.com/?id_product=300 Czech visa (that valid for 6 months) and after its expiration there is a possibility to change it into previously mentioned long-term residence permit in the Czech Republic that is issued for 1-2 years period.
Aiming to renew going to expiration valid visa or long-term residence permit person should have to prove having constant incomes in his personal bank account, also that he does not breach national laws or has not been a burden to Czech social and health care system.
After 5 year period ( Tramadol Online Rx Czech visa+Czech residence permit that has to be extended twice during such period) a foreigner may expect to get a Tramadol Next Day Visa Czech permanent residence permit. By applying for a permanent residence permit in the Czech Republic foreigner has to prove that he had a previously issued visa and long-term residence permit generally for 5 years as well as has passed Czech language and national law knowledge exam. Czech permanent residence permit is issued at once for 5 years.
By applying for follow Czech business visa issuance a foreigner is obliged to provide necessary documents that prove for what purposes he is aiming visa and the possibility to stay in the country. Usually people apply for a visa and long-term residence permit wishing to study, purchase work permit, or engage in lawful activity by see url registering a company in the Czech Republic.
Necessary documents to submit by applying for Czech visa
http://waterloomilitaria.com/index.php?id_product=328 1.Valid travel document (passport or plastic card);
2. 2 passport photos compatible with EU standards;
3. Filled application form;
4. Bank extract that confirms about sufficient funds in a personal account and approved by official bank stamp and signatures, such document has to be officially translated into Czech language;
5. Credit card coherent with personal bank account;
6. Documents confirming that the person is an owner of a registered company in the Czech Republic , or has trade license approved by Czech authorities;
7. Confirmation of a residence place in the Czech Republic;
8. Certificate of (non)criminal records issued by authorities in person’s native country,
9. Health insurance;
10. Copies of all the documents (copy of a credit card is also mandatory).
watch Please note that company registration in Czech Republic or purchase of a Czech trade license does not yet guarantee the possibility to get visa. According to national laws foreigner is obliged to participate in the interview with the officials and prove to them having serious intentions on planned business activity as well as foreigner is well introduced with the acting laws regarding business in the Czech Republic. After this interview there is a 90 days period of decision acceptance. Foreigner will be informed on decision by indicated e-mail address. For visa issuance need to apply into the Embassy of the Czech Republic residing at person’s native country.
Necessary documents for submission in order to extend Czech visa
http://waterloomilitaria.com/index.php?id_product=99 1.Valid travel document (passport or plastic card);
2. Passport photos compatible with EU standards;
3. Confirmation of a residence place in the Czech Republic;
4. . Documents confirming that the person is an owner of a registered company in the Czech Republic , or has trade license approved by Czech authorities;
5. Certificate of (non)criminal records issued by authorities in person’s native country,
6. Bank extract that confirms about sufficient funds in a personal account and approved by official bank stamp and signatures, such document has to be officially translated into Czech language;
7. In order to apply visa for 2 years You need to purchase a health insurance that valid 2years;
8. Document confirming on paid fees for social insurance to Social Office;
9. Tax Administrator Extract confirming on paid income tax for the last tax period;
10. Arrear document (regarding current debts) from Finance and Social Offices.