Micro, small and medium enterprises as well as larger companies established in Lithuania may apply for non-refundable EU support for the following innovation oriented activities:
- Technical feasibility studies;
- Business development and optimisation strategies;
- Scientific research projects;
- Technology development and modernization;
- Development of infrastructure and assets;
- Project to increase energy consumption efficiency.
Micro, small and medium enterprises established in Lithuania may apply for nonrefundable EU support for general (training, involving tuition which is not applicable only or principally to the undertaking of the employee’s present or future position) and specific (training involving tuition directly and principally applicable to the undertaking of the employee’s present or future position) staff training.