Our company providing information and consultancy about studies in Lithuania, help to choose the best study programs, according to individual needs, participate in all admission process, helps to submit all necessary documents. Lithuania is the place where you can find yourself. Our country propose a lot of higher education institutions, which prepares professionals of high qualification. After finished, diploma recognized worldwide. Our company collaborates with Mykolas Romeris University, Kaunas University of Technology, Klaipėda University, Utena University of Applied Sciences and Vilniaus University of Applied Sciences. Universities offer undergraduate and graduate programs in English:
- Political sciences,
- Social sciences,
- And other programs
University (not included brokerage remuneration) fees depend of which study program and university do you choose. On average, the cost of studies at higher education institutions is between 1500 – 7000 EUR per one academic year.
Universities offer for foreign students live in dormitory (50-200EUR/per month). Student can choose single, double room or if he prefer to have more free space or live alone, he can rent a flat. It is more expensive, price of 1-2 room flat in the city is about 240-340EUR/per month, the price belong from city in which student want to study. For the personal purposes they need about 350EUR/per month. Cost of living is very dependent on individual habits and lifestyle, but Lithuania is not an expensive country to live.
Higher education institutions have their own admission requirements.
General information and documents required for applicants:
1. Filled Application form
2. Legalized documents of previous education: certificate and marks sheet/diploma translated in English (legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country)
3. Notarized copy of passport
4. Document proving English language proficiency
6. Bank statement proving what you are able to pay for the studies and your living expenses
7. Paid and submitted bank transfer confirmation of application fee ( the cost belong of the university, application fee non-refundable)
All procedure step by step:
– Student send all required documents to us and pay 100% of brokerage fee.
– We will bring your documents to the Government institutions to adopt your documents to European Union standards, then we will manage your candidacy with university and we will assist you till you get response from the university. Acceptance decision and invitation letter from university will be ready after 2-4 months.
– Student should make payment of the first study year ( if embassy will not issue student visa, the university fee is refundable).
– After application submitted for visa in embassy, decision will be made in 15 days.
– When student gets visa, he have to register to studies and come to Lithuania and start his study program without any delay.
Students work during the studies
Students of the third countries can work no longer than 20 hours per week from the second year of their studies, but they are obliged to obtain a work permit. Although legally students have to the right to work, in practice this is possible only in exceptional cases. The requirement to obtain a work permit is highly limiting condition, because the employer wishing to employ a student must prove that he was unable to find an employee in Lithuania or the EU. The employer must publish a vacancy 30 days, only if an employee cannot be found during this period, an employer can request to issue a work permit for a third country national.
What include in our service:
– Full assistance in translation, adoption of documents required for study system of Lithuania
– We meet and pick up to the university, assist in the migration department, help to find or change the place of living, assist in health care institution if it’s required.
– Regular information for parents about the student marks, studies and lifestyle in Lithuania ( in order to request of parents)
– legal consulting service
– Urgent help, health questions 24 hours per day
If you are interested at studying in Lithuania, please contact us and our company professionals help you apply to the University and sort out all required documents.