In order to visit Sweden, you need an entry visa. And we can assist you in getting business visa of Sweden. Since we consider this procedure in a responsible manner, it will take minimum of time.
There are some Sweden business visa requirements: an entry business visa for Sweden is a permit is required for persons wishing to enter Sweden for a temporary visit. Issued single Schengen visa applies to the entire Schengen zone member countries. For this reason, once you get a short-term visa, you can travel throughout the entire Schengen zone.
The Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway,Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
With a Schengen visa, a third country citizen can enter a Schengen country and then travel freely throughout the entire Schengen area. Thefore the Schengen Agreement therefore makes it easier for many travellers, who do not need any longer to apply for visas at several embassies, to visit several Schengen countries on the same journey.
Applications for visas to Sweden are made at a Swedish Embassy.
Business Visa (Invitation Letter)
To apply for such type of business visa for Sweden, you need:
- Passport (an additional copy) valid at least for 6 months;
- Fully completed Swedish business visa application form;
- Passport type photographs (not older than 6 months);
- Valid resident visa and one copy thereof;
- Current bank statement and one copy thereof;
- Proof of travel insurance coverage for trips and one copy thereof;
- Business references (letter from your employer, invitation from Swedish company or organization);
- Proof of Swedish hotel reservation and an airline booking reservation for Sweden.
So, if you are really interested in business immigration to Sweden and Sweden business visa we gladly will help you. Just contact with us about Swedish business migration via phone or email and we will answer all your questions.
P.S. : keep in mind that Sweden has a very high standarts of living.We have to add, that by our immigration lawyer Sweden business standarts and immigration procedures are expensive.