Our employees, after individual evaluation of each situation, will help you to arrange necessary documents for obtaining a short-term business visa quickly and nicely. Latvia and its business visa provides with the right to travel freely within Schengen zone and is issued to a Citizen who arrived to Latvia with business visa in order to take part in some visits. There are some Latvia and Latvian business visa requirements: Schengen visa may be issued for a maximum period of 90 days. In order to obtain a Latvian business visa, the applicant must have an invitation approved by Latvian Migration Department. If you benefit of our services rendered by our professionals, we will care of the whole procedure, and you will obtain your Latvian business visa quickly and without any problems!
Documents Necessary to Obtain a Business Visa in Latvia Republic:
- Travel document (passport with expire date later than 3 months after return from Latvia having at least 2 free pages);
- 1 photo for passport;
- 3 months bank statements;
- Health insurance valid within the whole period of visit Latvia;
- Hotel reservation or approval of residence place for the whole period of visit;
- Green card insurance if it is planned to arrive by car.
Procedure of Obtaining Business Visa:
- The Client sends us all necessary information for obtaining an invitation to arrive to Latvia (a copy of passport, electronic address, residence address, telephone number etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We obtain an invitation to arrive to Latvia within a week and send it to the Client;
- Upon receipt of the documents, the Client addresses to Latvian Embassy in order to obtain a short-term visa of D type for arriving to Latvia and resolve issues on real estate, business and bank deposit;
- Usually, visa is obtained within 15 days.