Legal and Tax Issues in Estonia
The acquired company in a foreign country demands deep knowledge of fiscal law and business. In the beginning, as a rule, people having own companies in foreign countries face huge lack of knowledge in law. they have no vision of the situation in national market. That is why, at least at the initial stage, it is better to ask for a high-quality advices on legal and tax matters. Due to our huge experience and more than 10 years of activity we are able to offer rapid and proven solutions. Our competent specialists consider every situation responsibly and they are always looking for the best decisions to solve the questions arisen.
Main Directions of our Activity:
- Purchase and sale of a company or enterprise;
- Auditing and bookkeeping services ;
- Taxation ;
- Preparation of necessary documentation for various authorities to receive certificates and licenses ;
- Preparation of appeals, complaints and other legal documents;
- Preparation of company internal documents – internal rules for working, job descriptions, draft orders, labor and collective agreements, documents on capital increase, agreements on material liability etc. ;
- Drafting of agreements – credit agreements, purchase and sale agreements, rent agreements, representation, labor and other agreements;
- Debt recovery.