Lithuanian Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) & Visa on the basis of company registration in Lithuania
Once you get a Lithuanian residence permit or visa then you can travel through all European countries (Schengen area: Sweden, Germany, France, Belgium, etc.). Immigration to Lithuania BIZBON consultants assist you to prepare necessary documents to apply for a Temporary Residence Permit on the grounds of company registration in Lithuania and active business activities.
BIZBON offers these options for business immigration
- One Year Multiple D-Type National Schengen Visa by purchasing a new company. For more details please follow here.
- Two-Year Residence Permit Buy Purchasing an Already Running business (Investments).
- Three Years Residence Permit By Registering a Branch Company in Lithuania. For more details please follow here.
- Two Years Residence Permit with New Company registration. More details about new company registration here.
What do you need to know?
Company registration in Lithuania can be processed remotely (no need to come to Lithuania).
For Residence Permit or Visa you can apply in nearest embassy or in the Immigration Office in Lithuania. Or at www.vfsglobal.com
To register a company in Lithuania takes 2-3 weeks.
Immigration to Lithuania, how to start?
Before starting the process for The Lithuanian Residence Permit you need to register a company in Lithuania or to buy the already existing registered company. After becoming the owner of the company, you will have to employ at least one Lithuanian citizen of the Republic of Lithuania or foreign citizens that permanently reside in the European Union.
If you decided to start immigration by registering a new company then immigration to Lithuania also means that the company during the last six months prior to submitting an application form for TRP has to be already running (has an active bank account, contracts with partners, office, website, employees and etc.).
The decision for a Temporary Residence Permit takes about 1-2 months after documents are submitted to the Immigration Office in Lithuania or in the Lithuanian embassy. Lithuanian TRP will be issued for two years period, or if you register a branch company then you will get TRP for 3 years. After this period you can apply for Residence Permit renewal (at least, 1-4 months before the end of the current existing Lithuania Temporary Residence Permit).
After 5 years you will be able to apply for Permanent Residence Permit which will be issued for 5 years period. After this, you can apply for a Lithuanian Passport and citizenship.
You should remember it
- First Lithuania Temporary Residence Permit card will be issued for two years. And next time it will be renewed for two years period as well.
- An applicant needs to be self-employed in the company and pay taxes for himself during the immigration to Lithuania.
- The share capital of a company should be not less than 28’000 EUR and no less than 14’000 EUR from this general amount – your invested own funds. Later you should show 14'000 EUR amount in your private bank account or in a registered Lithuanian company's bank account.
- You can apply for Lithuanian TRP in the nearest Embassy of Republic of Lithuania (there is not mandatory to arrive in Lithuania to apply for it in the Immigration office).
- Residence Permit and Visa For The Family Members. If the Company’s shareholders and employees are a wife and a husband, their children under 18 years can automatically get a Temporary Residence Permit or Visa in Lithuania.
The Law of immigration to Lithuania often changes. For this reason, better contact BIZBON consultant to get relevant information about immigration law. More answers and questions about immigration you can find here.
In order to get a Permanent Residence Permit in Lithuania (PRP), you will be required to live in Lithuania for five years as a Lithuania temporary residence permit holder, pay taxes, and pass the Lithuanian language and State Constitution knowledge exam.
A permanent residence permit in Lithuania can be issued with a period of five years. At the termination of this period (from a total of ten years living in Lithuania), You can get citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania and a Lithuanian Passport.
How to start the process for a residence permit in Lithuania. Step By Step
- The client sends us by email [email protected] a copy of passport, living place address, telephone number and makes a prepayment of 50% of the amount in advance. We accept payments by wire, Paypal, Western Union.
- Within a week BIZBON prepares necessary documents and sends them to the Client by e-mail. Client prints documents as per instruction and sends us back signed by a fast post courier DHL/TNT or similar.
- After we will receive documents from you, within 1-2 weeks we will prepare all the necessary documents and will receive approvals from Governmental Institutions.
- When a company and Immigrational documents are ready BIZBON scans and sends it to the Client by e-mail and requests the Client for the remaining 50% payment.
- After Performer receives the remaining payment, documents will be sent via post courier to the client's home address.
- The Client receives the documents and makes an appointment in the nearest Lithuanian Embassy. Then submits the documents to the Embassy and pays the documents submission fee. By the way, the Client can come to Lithuania and submit documents in the Lithuanian Immigration office.
- After Migration Office receives documents from the Embassy, you have provided there, the submission decision has to be taken within a period of 2 months.
- After the positive decision is made, the Client has to apply to the Embassy within a few weeks at the latest to get a short-term national type D visa on the basis of TRP approval.
- The Client comes to Lithuania immediately and goes to the Migration Office to apply for a plastic residency card.
- The residency card (the standard plastic card) is issued for a period of two or three years. This takes time of 5 working days. From now, the foreigner has the right to live in Lithuania, travel through all Schengen member zone countries, and do business. Two months before the expiration of his TRP the Client has to apply for a TRP renewal and provide his tax and business activity documents.