http://bulbinteriors.com/track-record/schroders-2/bulb-schroders-6/ Consul of the Republic of Poland may refuse to issue a national visa to a foreigner in the following cases:
- when s/he does not have sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of intended stay in Poland and for his/her return to the country of origin (residence);
- when the foreigner does not have an adequate health insurance;
- when the foreigner’s data appears on the list of foreigners whose stay in Poland is undesirable;
- when issuing a visa to the foreigner would result in a threat to national defence or national security, to the protection of security and public order or would undermine the interests of Poland;
- when the foreigner does not justify the planned stay in Poland; does not submit the appropriate travel document or when it is proved that in the course of visa application s/he presented false information, has testified untruthfully or has concealed the truth.
When the consul issues a decision that denies Schengen or national visa to the foreigner, the latter is entitled to request a reconsideration by the same authority, namely by the Polish consul. Such a request must be made within 7 days from the date when the foreigner was served with the decision to deny the issuance of a visa.
get link Contents of the appeal letter
- Name, surname, date and place of birth;
- Date of negative decision.
- Actual residence address, email address.
- Detailed purpose of the trip.
- Detailed opinion of the applicant about unlawfulness of refusal.
- A set of documents confirming the applicant’s argumentation that were not previously submitted.
- Signature of the applicant.
How to appeal to the Embassy?
http://frrc.co.uk/sandtoft-roof-tiles/sandtoft-clay-tiles/sandtoft-2020/?page_id=184 The appeal letter goes to the Embassy where the case is being examined. New, additional documents submitted by the applicant should be considered in conjunction with those sent previously. The visa department of the Polish Embassy can contact the applicant to clarify the data and / or request for new ones. http://pipingatforres.com/feed
In case of a positive decision, the applicant is invited to an interview with the Embassy. If the decision is negative, the applicant is notified about this letter indicating both the reasons for refusing to review the case and the general reasons for refusing to issue a visa. http://gygkarting.com/?plugin=all-in-one-event-calendar
If there is a refusal, there are several ways to influence the situation. You can choose the most suitable one, but remember that the number of failed attempts affects decisions in the future. If errors or incompleteness of data become the main reasons for the refusal, it will be more appropriate to turn to professional intermediaries. Specialists will help to resolve issues more quickly and, most importantly, reduce significantly the number of failed attempts.
go to link