Are you a lawyer or a consulting company?

Do you provide services like migration or business consulting, legal or accounting services?

Become a registered BIZBON member and get daily service enquiries.

Highly targeted enquiries will help you find customer quickly and efficiently!

Need advice on how to get a visa or a residence permit?

Do you need to register a company abroad or are looking for accounting services?

Want to invest and acquire an already-running business or real estate?

Make an enquiry now and get free offers from different consultants and lawyers from various countries!



Client makes an enquiry

A client looking for services fills out BIZBON’S enquiry form by describing what type of assistance is needed and in which country.

After verification, client’s enquiry is published and forwarded to registered consultants.


Service provider prepares an offer

All registered business and migration consultants receive daily notifications about new enquiries.

The enquiries are filtered depending on consultants’ locations and the services they provide.


Client chooses the best offer

Client receives offers from BIZBON members. All further communication happens directly between the client and the service provider.

This way, the client chooses the consultant that best fits the needs.

Recent enquires

star-enabled star-disabled
  • Country of Interest: Slovakia flag
  • Looking for:
    • Residence Permit
  • Posted: 4 days ago

How can I obtain Slovakian residency permit? What should I have to do? [Read more]

star-enabled star-disabled
  • Country of Interest: Poland flag
  • Looking for:
    • Legal Advice
    • Acquiring Running Business
    • Company Registration
    • Work Permit
  • Posted: 4 days ago

I am Indian came to study my masters in Poland but I stopped my education. I have applied work permit card it was rejected. Now can I apply admission for university? [Read more]



recent enquires

We have


lawyers registered



enquires per day

I'm a


If your company is registered in the field of immigration or business consulting or legal and accounting services, please register and receive access to our daily-updated client enquiry list.
You will receive regular, up-to-date notifications about new requests as well.

I'm a


Here you can receive immigration services, visa assistance, register a company, acquire an already running business, invest into real estate and get legal advice or other related services.

Subscribe to the newsletter

Have a question?

Ask us a question and we'll respond you as soon as posible

Contact us now

What clients say?

Read our favorite reviews about our job platform from our clients


European Residence Permit by registering a branch company in Lithuania

Immigration Law News in Lithuania, 2017: A permit to reside in Lithuania when registering a company. If you are not a citizen of the European Union, you have your own company or business, which is also not registered in the ...

Why is useful to make business in Lithuania?

Many entrepreneurs from Russia and CIS countries dream of starting business in the EU, since registration of the company in the EU is the way to the new market and a big step on the road to development. Lithuania stands out among many European countrie ...

Foreign Investment in Lithuania

Foreign investments need stability, effective infrastructure, talented and motivated staff, and Lithuania understands these needs very well. Over the last years, Lithuania implemented a number of measures that help businesses running quickly and without ...