Successful business for sale – company is engaged with Information Technologies for rent.
The business has been operating since 2018, with a great deal of work added. In total, about 40’000 pieces of IT units are rented and bring stable monthly incomes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or tel. +370 648 70776
Business is sold with a list of customers so you already have a good database of clients, which is a great advantage for you.
The business is selling because the owner is planning to reinvest the money to another his business to expand.
The rental potential and the need for such IT resources is really big. As you can imagine you can promote such IT resources to be used in different countries in the World. Business can be controlled from any place in the World where is internet access. Most importantly, such work and business can surely bring you a good profit. It is a very pleasant business for those who do not want to stress a lot but also want to profit from the business.
- Company IT resources property value is 600’000,- Euro
- Monthly profit ~15’000,- Euro
- The company has only one worker who works only 1 hour per day.
- No debts or other liabilities.
- The company is registered in Lithuania (Schengen zone, European Union), but can be controlled from any place in the world.
- Price of the company 1’500’000 Euro
Buying this existing business will allow you to apply for residency in Lithuania. Don’t forget that Lithuanian residency permit holders can travel through all European Union Countries (Schengen zone) visa-free and they can also bring their family members.
* Possibility to pay in installments.: 3 years. In this case, the company price will be 2’000’000 Eur.
With this company, 3-4 investors and their family members are able to get European residence permit for 2 years and later extend it. After 5 years permanent residence permit will be issued and after it Lithuanian citizenship and passport.
To start the process documents needed: a copy of passport, address of living and prepayment 10%, the remaining amount at the notary office after the contract is signed.
In 2-3 weeks company shares will be shifted under your name.
Financial report package available for an additional price of 500 Eur.
Please do not hesitate to contact us [email protected] or tel. +370 648 70776
—Procedure step by step (Remotely process under Power Of Attorney)
1. You send us documents and the required information (copy of passport, your email, address, telephone number) by email [email protected] to prepare a contract.
2. The Client pays an advance payment of 50% of the total amount to initiate the process.
3. We prepare company registration documents for the Client
4. Then the Client prints out our arranged and provided documents pursuant to the instruction, then signs and sends originals to us by a fast post courier.
5. After we receive the documents, it takes about a week to arrange a full package of documents to the Client of company registration in the Lithuanian Company Register Center.
6. When the documents are prepared and ready to be submitted to the Company Register Center, we will scan company documents, and send to the Client by email.
7 Follow that – the Client has to pay the remaining payment of 50% of the total amount. When payment received, we will make final registration in the Company Register Center.
8 Finally, we do send out all arranged original documents to the Client by express courier. The client should apply for a visa at the nearest embassy.
Have more questions?
Contact us at [email protected] or tel. +370 648 70776
— * More information about business immigration:
- To start the process you should send us by email [email protected] a) your copy of passport b) address of living c) tel. number.
- One year Visa type “D”: https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-lithuania/lithuanian-business-visa-assistance/
- Residence permit in Lithuania (Schengen zone): https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-lithuania/lithuanian-temporary-residence-permit/
- Company registration in Lithuania https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-lithuania/lithuanian-temporary-residence-permit/